Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheryl Cole's Tattoo

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
It's a beautiful work but where she's had it done it looks ugly!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
You can glam her up all you like the chav in her will always shine through ,oh for the days when tatoos were worn by Servicemen and Criminals.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
image.jpg

Looks like she's "followed through" in this one

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
You can glam her up all you like the chav in her will always shine through ,oh for the days when tatoos were worn by Servicemen and Criminals.

It has always been stereotypical to sport a tattoo. Previously it was the preserve of gypsies, sailors/pirates and homosexuals. Now it is the preserve of anyone who doesn't want to be taken seriously in life. i.e
1) Professional footballers
2) Pop stars
3) Chavvy young men and women
4) Chavvy older men and women
5) Respectable young men and women who should know better and will live to regret it. ( The chavs don't know any better )
6) Respectable older men and women who should know better and will live to regret it ( The chavs don't know any better )
Tattooing categorizes an individual. It is symptomatic of our lemming like society. They've got one, so I'm going to get one. Do footballers realise how ridiculous they look with their arms covered in tattoos? No. Because their teammates have them as well. They think its fashionable. It ain't. It looks ridiculous.
When this craze dies down like all the others...ponytails for men and piercing etc...what are people going to do with all these markings? Sure they can cover them up in the winter but in warm weather, when flesh is exposed...." ah, you as well "
Just think before you rush to the nearest parlour. Do you really want this in 30-40 years time? Its alright saying you are living for the present but it will come back to haunt you later in life.
Don't do it!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
It has always been stereotypical to sport a tattoo. Previously it was the preserve of gypsies, sailors/pirates and homosexuals. Now it is the preserve of anyone who doesn't want to be taken seriously in life. i.e
2) Pop stars
5) Respectable young men and women who should know better and will live to regret it. ( The chavs don't know any better )
6) Respectable older men and women who should know better and will live to regret it ( The chavs don't know any better )
Tattooing categorizes an individual. It is symptomatic of our lemming like society. They've got one, so I'm going to get one. Do footballers realise how ridiculous they look with their arms covered in tattoos? No. Because their teammates have them as well. They think its fashionable. It ain't. It looks ridiculous.
When this craze dies down like all the others...ponytails for men and piercing etc...what are people going to do with all these markings? Sure they can cover them up in the winter but in warm weather, when flesh is exposed...." ah, you as well "
Just think before you rush to the nearest parlour. Do you really want this in 30-40 years time? Its alright saying you are living for the present but it will come back to haunt you later in life.
Don't do it!

Not a fan of tattoos then :whistle:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
2) Pop stars
Don't do it!

7) Normal people who can do whatever the hell they like and don't have to listen to some moaning git on the internet.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
2) Pop stars
Don't do it!

OK Grandad!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
2) Pop stars
Don't do it!

Even more hilarious are men who have their nipples pierced, I saw one in town one year at the end of March and it was one of the first slightly sunny days of the year but still only about 15 C. He was walking with a mate and had no coat or jacket and had taken his shirt off and draped it casually over his shoulder as he strode through town. I couldn't understand it at first then realised, he must have had it done over winter and this was his first chance to show off his manhood, after all, what is the point of having your nipples pierced if you can't show them off ? He must have been freezing but hey, he was a man !

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Even more hilarious are men who have their nipples pierced, I saw one in town one year at the end of March and it was one of the first slightly sunny days of the year but still only about 15 C. He was walking with a mate and had no coat or jacket and had taken his shirt off and draped it casually over his shoulder as he strode through town. I couldn't understand it at first then realised, he must have had it done over winter and this was his first chance to show off his manhood, after all, what is the point of having your nipples pierced if you can't show them off ? He must have been freezing but hey, he was a man !

Crikey! If that's the case I hope there aren't any walking around showing off their knob piercing.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove

I knew a woman who had had her nipples pierced. She had a really serious infection from it and was in constant agony for at least six months. But she would not have them removed. The stamement (I have my nipples pierced because I am an individual and can do what I like with my body) was more important than her own health.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I used to think it was a generational thing....I worked many years ago with a guy who rented one of our offices up North Street. Anyway, he always wore his long sleeve shirt buttoned up to the collar and down to the cuffs.

One day, on a swealtering day in the office, I noticed he had his shirt done as usual and he was sweating buckets...I asked him why he didn't wear his sleeves up and he said it was because of his tatoos. I badgered him until he eventually showed my one arm which was covered from the wrists all the way up and seemly all over his body...legs, back etc etc. I asked him why he had that done as he didnt seem the type to have these things and he said it was because he was a Seargant Major ( or whatever the equivalent is) in the US Marine Corps out in Vietnam and they were so bored and terrified all the time that all they did was get tattoos done to relieve the tension.

Shame though that obviously in later life he was so ashamed of them he wouldnt show them off at all.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
:ffsparr: As long as I live I will never understand this self mutilation culture, it's like a competition now.
People copying celebs, will keep tattooist's employed for a while.
The stats here say that tattoos for the age group 18 - 28 has gone up by 170%.
The stats for tattoo removal for the age group 45 - 55 has gone up by 160%.
Go figure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here