Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Barber become more hated than Archer and Belloti?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I hope this thread is bounced in a few years time- I admit maybe the thread title should have read "Will Barber become the most hated man since Archer and Belotti?"
I hope this post is deleted off the face of the internet along with the other Numpty who wants to SAVE OUR SEAGULLS and mobilise against the board.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My sauce tells me that barber eats seagulls instead of chicken and more shockingly he is a direct decendant of the baby eating bishop of bath and wells

Shocking

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No. He is here to save the club money, so that it can survive when FFP is introduced, and can become self sufficient. Archer and belotti were trying to get what they could out of the club for themselves, regardless of the destruction it was causing the Albion. As much as some people hate barber for what he is employed to do, and any part he might have had in the breakdown of relationship between us and the clu or tony, they will know, I'm sure, that he isn't trying to destroy us.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
What a ****ing joke of a thread, some people need a slap ffs. He's doing what's best for the club and what our fan of a chairman instructs. Bloody monkeys are more intelligent than some of our fans

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
This is ridiculous. Barber has a very, very difficult but vital brief, from Tony. He is carrying that brief out. Only the moronic would compare his work to that of that pair of... << avoids second ban >>

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
He certainly has come in for some stick from NSC and Albion fans recently and probably even more so with tonights drama. Personally I cannot thing of anything that he has done to actually enhance the club's reputation with the fans. Agree totally with the fans not customers feeling and the other comment of us becoming Brighton and Hove franchise. Sad times indeed.
Short answer: No.

Long answer: MORE hated than Archer and Bellotti? Are you out of your MIND? Jeez. Your post is utter rubbish from start to finish.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Paul Barber is a paragon of virtue in comparison to Archer & Bellotti.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
It's a very short list of people that should be hated more than Archer & Bellotti

Hitler, Machiavelli, Goebbels, Idi Amin, Tony Blackburn, Mussolini, George W Bush, King Herod

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
He certainly has come in for some stick from NSC and Albion fans recently and probably even more so with tonights drama. Personally I cannot thing of anything that he has done to actually enhance the club's reputation with the fans. Agree totally with the fans not customers feeling and the other comment of us becoming Brighton and Hove franchise. Sad times indeed.

You utter spoon.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

Idiot

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It's a very short list of people that should be hated more than Archer & Bellotti

Hitler, Machiavelli, Goebbels, Idi Amin, Tony Blackburn, Mussolini, George W Bush, King Herod

If only Jim'll Fixit was still around, I could ask him to replace Blackburn for Blair.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This is ridiculous. Barber has a very, very difficult but vital brief, from Tony. He is carrying that brief out. Only the moronic would compare his work to that of that pair of... << avoids second ban >>

This. Some people, in the feeding frenzy to "Get Barber" are completely ignoring the reality of his close working relationship with Tony Bloom. To be correct this crap thread should be headed "Will Barber and Bloom become more hated than Archer and Belotti" but no ones got the cojones to say this because their so blinded by the clear bias against Barber and it would be treason to criticise our Chairman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here