Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Auto seat thing for the playoff game

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've had the email but not yet had the money taken.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Rang at lunchtime as no email even though purchase history said "processed". Reply was don;t worry - if it is processed, then the ST will work fine on the day. Website is behind the processing apparently. Still received no email.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I've still not had an email, although money has gone. More strangely, it now shows as Brighton v Nottingham Forest, playoff semi final in the purchase history!?

have I missed the weekend and Palaces demise?

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Anybody know if RESERV means you don't have to do anything? As opposed to, say, PEND? Would be good if there was some kind of guide as to what the various statuses mean.

Mine said RESERV and thought nothing of it. However, I just checked my emails and had one saying the Auto Cup thingy had failed - no explanation, also seats only reserved until 9am tomorrow. I've been working away this week so good job I was home tonight and checked emails. THis could catch a few people out!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mine said RESERV and thought nothing of it. However, I just checked my emails and had one saying the Auto Cup thingy had failed - no explanation, also seats only reserved until 9am tomorrow. I've been working away this week so good job I was home tonight and checked emails. THis could catch a few people out!

Good luck mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here