Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wealdstone Raider

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Amazing, I take it he has no mirrors in his house ?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Started off as pointing a laughing at the funny looking, weirdo drunk guy with a questionable state of mental health. That part I didn't like (although the video was pretty funny).

But he's certainly made the best of it. And good luck to him. I hope his 5 minutes of fame earn him (and his charities) a ton of money.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ladbrokes 50/1 yesterday, 6/1 today

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Think I have already posted this but, the Raider was pissed up and mouthing off, if he was minding his own business and just watching the match do you think anyone would have filmed him?

His side of the story tells of 30 minutes of abuse he was receiving before the video. I guess we'll never know.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is number 2 now but as said Ben Haenow is out of site

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I'm not sure what people are celebrating with this guy. He was filmed behaving like a **** and now people want their photo taken with him? Me no get it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I don't have a big problem with his celebrity status: I think if he'd expressed his disapproval of that video, it would quickly have made it seem distasteful in a lot of people's eyes and the whole phenom would have vanished very quickly.

My biggest problem is just thinking how many similar, unintentionally funny incidents - and people - every one of us must have witnessed at grounds over the years before the advent of video phones etc. Three of my fellow Albion fans taking a halftime pee into the same SINK in the tiny, Black Hole of Calcutta-like toilets at a freezing Underhill, for example, to name but one. Talk about viral. Damn shame.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I don't have a big problem with his celebrity status: I think if he'd expressed his disapproval of that video, it would quickly have made it seem distasteful in a lot of people's eyes and the whole phenom would have vanished very quickly.

My biggest problem is just thinking how many similar, unintentionally funny incidents - and people - every one of us must have witnessed at grounds over the years before the advent of video phones etc. Three of my fellow Albion fans taking a halftime pee into the same SINK in the tiny, Black Hole of Calcutta-like toilets at a freezing Underhill, for example, to name but one. Talk about viral. Damn shame.

Was that the same day the BIN was full of PISS too ???

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
As a regular watcher of Non Lge Football there are hundreds of Wealdstone Raiders out there.Up here at Aldershot we have plenty of eccentrics that follow the club.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
His side of the story tells of 30 minutes of abuse he was receiving before the video. I guess we'll never know.

Again, probably because he was pissed and mouthing off.

I go to non league games sometimes, I watch the match and mind my own business, no one gives me abuse or films me.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm not sure what people are celebrating with this guy. He was filmed behaving like a **** and now people want their photo taken with him? Me no get it.

Well well. The Raider was drunk, he has made many people smile, and now he is making a few bob for charity......as long as he does not start talking about a revolution, he'll do for me. Harmless fellow, who's given the people on the video a laugh and loads of others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here