• Other

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why's that then?

If it wasn't for Casper's howler at Forest, we'd have had 9 points in the last 3 games Bridcutt's missed.

I'll take Forest one ..but a narrow win over Burnley and the other relying on a goal blitz from Leo against a poor Huddersfield side ..otherwise u make some interesting points

Bridge for me

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Having read through this thread and reflected on it I think the proper choice would probably be Bridge - however, I'm going to go with who I first thought of and stick with Spanish Dave :thumbsup:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Voted Bridders but come to think of it, Bridge has been sooo immense and if anything, him winning it might convince him to stay.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Bridcutt, he very rarely misses a game for us and is virtually always one of our best players.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Was hoping he had picked up some tips from his missus gonna need some one to sing our cup final song next year..:rave:

:) That would be sweet, maybe even a duet ala

80_45.jpg

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
Bridcutt by an absolute mile. He is a class act. Orlandi has really impressed me as well. He has got better and better as the season has gone on.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Calde-just needs a goal:bowdown:

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
Bridcutt has been quality! Lopez wasn't brilliant when he started, but when he was used to our football he was quality! Bridge has been amence every single game we've played! But PIG has got to get it for me. Kept us in the game at Hull, which was a massive boost for us, Hull gave us momentum, the momentum to get in the play-offs, and players like PIG are the type of players that will help us and hopefully win the play-offs.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Wayne Bridge all day long. The other have been great and the only one that would struggle if we went up is Bridcutt. The play just doesn't move through him quick enough, will get badly found out at the top level. Great at what he does though and deffo in the top three players of the year. Just not the superstar everyone thinks he is.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Wayne Bridge all day long. The other have been great and the only one that would struggle if we went up is Bridcutt. The play just doesn't move through him quick enough, will get badly found out at the top level. Great at what he does though and deffo in the top three players of the year. Just not the superstar everyone thinks he is.

What a load of cobblers!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
What a load of cobblers!

lol,,,it's all about opinion's I suppose. We will never know unless he plays at the next level. The speed(or lack of it) Bridcutt passes the ball, it will get cut out so many times and put us in all sorts of trouble against the best in the land.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
lol,,,it's all about opinion's I suppose. We will never know unless he plays at the next level. The speed(or lack of it) Bridcutt passes the ball, it will get cut out so many times and put us in all sorts of trouble against the best in the land.

But we won't be playing the best in the land every week. Arsenal this season didn't cope overly well with it until the superstars came on. The likes of Norwich, Wigan, Newcastle ect won't have that kind of quality they can throw on.

Dec 29, 2011

Bridcutts range of passing against Leicester really impressed me, he pinged at least three inch perfect balls. His assist for Lopez against 'Borough is another example of the types of passing he has added to his repertoire over the last few months. People criticize his passing and he's responded.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Holloway :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here