Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Should be Players of the Season this year. Very difficult to separate your list. I'd think I'd go for Bridgy if I had to separate them.
Still a few matches for another hero to emerge though.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Bridge for me. Nearly always excels and I don't recall him having a bad game, and to do that over a whole season is immense.

Mr reliable!

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
Its a very tight one although dave has been good close call between the other three just goes to PIG made a massive difference between the sticks for us this year hate to think where we would be without him all season

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bet it goes to Bridcutt though, because Gus sets up to play through him people (wrongly in my opinion) presume he's our best player.

He's a stunning player. Kusz has to win this though, he's won us miles more points than any other player.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
It's nice that there are quite a few high-quality candidates, but Bridders is a clear winner for me. I disagree with Withdean Wanderer, I think it's the other way round - Poyet sets us up to play through him because he knows he's good enough to handle it. It takes a special kind of discipline and a bloody good player to do what he does so effectively, to carry so much of the burden of the system and do it successfully for more or less the entire season. TK has been fantastic, Lopez a revelation as soon as he worked out the English game, and Bridge, wow! But Bridcutt's the man.

OurPrice

Nov 22, 2012
Agree with most others here that Bridders, Bridge and PIG are all class and have performed consistently all season. Without anyone of these three I think we would be out of the playoff picture IMO. Therefore should make it a joint award!! Having said all that I just voted Bridders...!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Crazy that Kuszczak isn't walking this. Bridcutts been superb but Kusz is our most vital player. We'd have 10-15 points less without him.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It's a clear top 3 IMO - 1. Bridcutt. 2. Bridge. 3. Kuzsczak.

Bridcutt gets my vote. He is the most consistent player I've seen play for the Albion in 23 years. Bridge and Kuzszak have also been superb but not quite as consistently good.

As stated above we are set up to play through him but its not that that impresses me. It's his positioning, tackling and recovery skills when the opposition have the ball that stands out every game.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Bridcutt has had another brilliant season. Incredibly consistent and is the heart of our midfield. Bridge has been outstanding as well

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Kuszczak for me. He's the only player in the side who is irreplaceable. Although Casper played well vs. Forest (barring the last minute glitch) and Boro, the difference in confidence is very noticeable. Plus, there have more than 5 occasions where he has made utterly sublime saves at key times to keep our playoffs on track. I can only think of 1 mistake he's made all season that has contributed to a dropping of points... He is also a massive improvement on what we had.

Bridcutt has been excellent, as has Bridge and Lopez but Kuszczak stands out massively for me.

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
Voted Bridcutt.... just so consistent... the backbone of our team IMO..... so loving PIG Lopez Orlandi and Ulloa too tho...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here