Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Has ANYTHING you've read on this site turned out to be true BG? ANYTHING?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
If Palace are going to sign him for £5million then okay, but they've got the mighty Jedinak who's apparently miles better than Bridcutt according to the deluded Palace on here.

At the end if the day he was ?
Birdcutt look a good prospect heading towards the premiership

albionite

May 20, 2009
This one is the latest -----------

22 Jun 2013 05:56:55
Lot of speculation about Poyet still, let me put it straight, because what's stated below is drivel.

Brighton are currently closing a pretty small financial deal with Poyets representative to have him walk away. The alternative is that he will be sacked and the mess gets dragged through the courts, potentially. The internal club disciplinary against Poyet is now concluded and the club want him gone. They found him guilty of two breaches of contract. He has till Sunday 23rd June to agree to the package or be fired forthwith.

Oscar Garcia Junyent is to be hired as the new Brighton Manager, expected to be Monday June 24th, but can't be completed until Poyets walk away package is finalised one way or the other by Sunday latest.

Expect announcement regarding Poyet by Monday latest, expect announce regarding Oscar Garcia Junyent shortly
Thereafter.

End of!

Source, me, and I will not be telling you how I know.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Lot of speculation about Poyet still, let me put it straight, because what's stated below is drivel.

Brighton are currently closing a pretty small financial deal with Poyets representative to have him walk away. The alternative is that he will be sacked and the mess gets dragged through the courts, potentially. The internal club disciplinary against Poyet is now concluded and the club want him gone. They found him guilty of two breaches of contract. He has till Sunday 23rd June to agree to the package or be fired forthwith.

Oscar Garcia Junyent is to be hired as the new Brighton Manager, expected to be Monday June 24th, but can't be completed until Poyets walk away package is finalised one way or the other by Sunday latest.

Expect announcement regarding Poyet by Monday latest, expect announce regarding Oscar Garcia Junyent shortly
Thereafter.

End of!

So whats written below is all drivel then?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

Thereafter.

End of!

Whilst that lot is probably the product of some rumourmongers imagination, its not complete unbelievable pie in the sky and could actually be what happens!

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
22 Jun 2013 13:20:53
Brighton's Liam Bridcutt to Palace for a fee rising to 3 million, all done. Palace then chanced their luck enquiring after Ashley Barnes, were quoted 2.5 million, but have stick a deal for an inital 1.5 million. Deals well be annouced from 1st july onwards

From the bbs

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Brighton's Liam Bridcutt to Palace for a fee rising to 3 million, all done. Palace then chanced their luck enquiring after Ashley Barnes, were quoted 2.5 million, but have stick a deal for an inital 1.5 million. Deals well be annouced from 1st july onwards

From the bbs

Dream on

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

From the bbs

Like the Barnes offer tho!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here