Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4-1 up and thousands of fans leave before the final whistel. Disgusting.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I can't believe how many so-called fans left well before the end of the game today. And the North Stand was as bad as anywhere.

Call yourselves real fans? You're pathetic.

In 55 years of supporting the Albion I have never once left a game before the end.

The players deserve a full stadium to applaud them off the pitch after a win like that.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
A thread about fans leaving early - what a novelty!

C

CT1

I can't believe how many so-called fans left well before the end of the game today. And the North Stand was as bad as anywhere.

Call yourselves real fans? You're pathetic.

In 55 years of supporting the Albion I have never once left a game before the end.

The players deserve a full stadium to applaud them off the pitch after a win like that.

You are so so correct my friend! How do so many 'fans' do it? It's disgusting. Today was the worst iv seen!

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
This really pisses me off as well! Hate it when people leave early just to beat the traffic! I've paid good money for my ST and intend to milk every penny out of it!!

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Yeah, was amazing. Looking over from the west, the East stand was half full with 5 mins to go.

I guess each to their own but I want to clap the lads off the pitch (and have another pie and a pint).

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Yeah, was amazing. Looking over from the west, the East stand was half full with 5 mins to go.

I guess each to their own but I want to clap the lads off the pitch (and have another pie and a pint).

Looking from the east wasn't any better..........

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I saw CMS was absolutely LIVID when he looked up and people were leaving.
Absolutely livid.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Some of us have jobs on a Saturday evening starting at 6.30 in Chichester - what do you want me to do, give up my employment so I can keep a few twats happy? It happened at the Goldstone, The Priestfield, and at Withdean. In a crowd of 25,000 some will always arrive late, go for a half time cuppa on 40 mins or leave a few minutes early. At the England vs Brazil game at Wembley recently loads of fans left before the end - that's up to them. Get a life. Why do such trivial matters worry people so much?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I left early.

Makes it a lot easier to get home to Portsmouth swiftly, and as my wife is 40 weeks pregnant this was important to me this week.

If the OP has a problem with that he can get f***ed.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I agree with you OP but I think it is more criminal to leave when 1-1/0-1 down. You cuould argue that at 4-1 the game is won and you've seen enough

Not about whether we've seen enough though is it? Does grizzle me a bit sometimes. The players deserved clapping off today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here