Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The zombie apocalypse has started.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
to the left - office desk phone, heavy hand set but only a 0.5M range due to the cord

why only the left ? i'm much better equiped to the right

to the right - 3 mugs (1 albion) pint glass, glass paper weight, 4-hole hole punch, model of the Galata tower, nearest the pin golf throphy

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've got a vernier gauge, micrometer, permenant marker and some paperwork. I'm done for.

Godstar

Jan 18, 2012
Sodom..or is it Gomorrah!
Does it have to be on my left? Reason being - Left is a 1968 Gretsch White Falcon (mint cond.) mother-of-pearl inlays, & to my right, a stroppy 13yr old daughter in mid-flounce.
Maybe if i turn 180 degrees...HOORAY, problem solved!!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Does it have to be on my left? Reason being - Left is a 1968 Gretsch White Falcon (mint cond.) mother-of-pearl inlays, & to my right, a stroppy 13yr old daughter in mid-flounce.
Maybe if i turn 180 degrees...HOORAY, problem solved!!

In your case I think the rules can be bent slightly. Stroppy 13 year old it is then.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
An electric heater and a desk lamp. I do have a couple of hockey sticks and a set of golf clubs at the foot of the bed though and live next door to a shop that sells katanas/samuri swords so if anyone can help me get through the metal shutter on the shop front we'll be nicely set up. I have a feeling it still has a full set of plate mail armour in there too but not been in in months and it might slow you down while I run away! Then again it will add a bit of time to them tearing you up so I'll be too long gone to witness your death

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A round, ceramic drinks coaster and a stapler. I have a fighting chance, methinks.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
A pillow.

:facepalm:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
A small Japanese girl.

I hope she's a secret ninja and is packing a shit load of shurikens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here