Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank Lampard in Brighton?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I heard that big Frank is buying a house in Brighton (Withdean). Could this be a Bridge influence?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I heard that big Frank is buying a house in Brighton (Withdean). Could this be a Bridge influence?

I think it's the influence of the carvery at The Sportsman.
(In case anyone has forgotten about what a toliet it is since we've moved to the AMEX, consider youself reminded)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I take it the OP's talking about the rail bridge with the two tunnels one drives through? Funny ol' criteria for buying a pad down here, but it takes all sorts innit. :shrug:

ps Maybe Frank's a Trainspotter on the quiet??

D

Deleted User X18H

WHY? Would the multi-millonaire Frank Lampard buy a house in Withdean? Do you mean Withdean Road? That aint in Withdean.

Did your mate , who knows an Estate agent tell you, or do you know someone inside the club? It must be one of those two.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Yes.

Also John Terry is moving down. He, Frank and Wayne are going to share a 3 bedroom house.

They have promised a "box room" to Michael Owen, but really it's just an airing cupboard, his face is going to be priceless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here