Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I hope Bolton get relegated. I can't stand them.

I feel sorry for the fans etc. the owners as per Blackburn are screwing them over. Talked to a couple of decent Bolton lads in the railway bell after the game down here. When I could understand what they were saying. They do seem in an extremely poor situation owners wise.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
He was always a goal away from firing in a few, that's how I felt anyway while he was here, and know a couple who thought likewise.

Was treatedly terribly by the fans though, good luck to him.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He was always a goal away from firing in a few, that's how I felt anyway while he was here, and know a couple who thought likewise.

Was treatedly terribly by the fans though, good luck to him.

Was his fine for letting off a smoke bomb ever made public knowledge? Or have I just done that?

Come to think of it, was his (alleged) comment in response to his fine ever made public knowledge?... [MENTION=13305]SNOOPY[/MENTION]?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Take away the 4 he scored v Birmingham and he's scored 5 in 21... hardly setting the world alight.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can't believe the Craig Davies who played for us

I can.

I always felt he had all the tools to make for a pretty decent striker. Good touch, strong on the ball, decent attitude. But unfortunately he missed some absolute SITTERS for us when we were in the midst of a grim relegation scrap, and more often than not, those misses were proving to be extremely costly. It wasn't long before the crowd was on his back and he was getting a right old slagging from the stands, which just about shot the last remnants of his confidence to bits.

Lets face it, playing for the likes of Barnsley he's never going to be tearing up this division. But put him in a half decent team and I reckon he'd be good for 15-20 goals a season.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I wonder where his added time effort against Northampton ended up. :lolol: One of the great Withdean LOLs.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can.

I always felt he had all the tools to make for a pretty decent striker. Good touch, strong on the ball, decent attitude. But unfortunately he missed some absolute SITTERS for us when we were in the midst of a grim relegation scrap, and more often than not, those misses were proving to be extremely costly. It wasn't long before the crowd was on his back and he was getting a right old slagging from the stands, which just about shot the last remnants of his confidence to bits.

Lets face it, playing for the likes of Barnsley he's never going to be tearing up this division. But put him in a half decent team and I reckon he'd be good for 15-20 goals a season.
All of this. He basically had everything except the finish, but he seems to have put that right to a certain extent.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
All of this. He basically had everything except the finish, but he seems to have put that right to a certain extent.

he is not what we need though if we are keen to get to the promise land, he wont get you 20 goals, we need better and soon!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
he is not what we need though if we are keen to get to the promise land, he wont get you 20 goals, we need better and soon!
I agree, I didn't agree with the abuse and silly names people called him. Gus didn't rate him at all either which probably didn't help.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd rather have him starting alone upfront than McSmudger/Alex Revell 2012/Mop Top, his all around game is better, and I see no evidence that his finishing is any worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here