Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bullying moderator??

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Seeing as there seems to have been a change in the rules about starting threads about other people, i'm interested to know peoples opinions on bullying (some people may call it 'playing up' to a certain clique) by this moderator?

Is this acceptable behaviour by a moderator?

HBB

If i was the person who had given HKFC his moderating rights, i would be very embaressed.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Shut up and sort your spelling out!
You should be embarrassed.

:jester:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh stop it. The only mod to worry about is titanic if you start gobbing off at his palace mates on here.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
*canofwormssmiley*
Will this do?

can-of-worms-smiley-emoticon.gif

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Luckily, having been bad at spelling for over 30 years now, i'm quite ok with it.

So your spelling, your judgement on spelling, your opinion on moderators decisions & your idea to start a thread are all poor. What else are you rubbish at?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Hardly call it a bullying in my eyes,quite clearly the OP did not add anything of interest to the thread,therefore i can only conclude that HB&B wanted a rest,as we all know "they can do what they like".

As for Seagulls chat,go down to the pier,you'll see them doing it,fighting and arguing over chips,honestly.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Where is the "Is NSC too serious" thread when you need it

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Really poor decision by HKFC in my opinion. It wasn't moderating - it was just banning somebody for a week because he can.

If that is what people want then fine, but I think it goes against the spirit of NSC. HKFC has intimated that the fact that none of the other mods have reversed his banning of HB&B is because they all agree with his actions and the manner in which he did it. I would be very surprised if that is the case.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Only four more days until the Hove One is free. Personally, I don't get why so many have the knives out for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here