Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Brighton woman predicts BBC Paedo meltdown

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hi there, nibble has enlightened me that you are me and I am you. The guy has also mentioned that he thinks I am a boy wanking. Coincidently, he responds to a lot of my threads and posts.

I find you a very odd and disturbing character. I think you have quite an immature yet dark, depresing outlook on life. A psychiatrists delight I'm sure. Never change Truth, unless it's back to Rosa, she was my favourite incarnation of yours.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think you have quite an immature yet dark, depresing outlook on life.

your the one who thinks about me being a boy masturbating.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Me carry on? Erh your the one with the sick imagination! What's your imagination of me now? hope it's not still a boy masturbating!

It is yeah. I just knocked one out thinking of you in your tinfoil hat.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It is yeah. I just knocked one out thinking of you in your tinfoil hat.

Was I eating bird shit and rubbing peanut butter across my forehead?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
your the one who thinks about me being a boy masturbating.

That line's not really working considering your fixated thought process that has led you to going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about yourself having a wank.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
That line's not really working considering it's you that is going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about yourself having a wank.

So you too also think I am a boy masturbating!?

Why does the thought of anyone let alone a NSC user masturbating even cross ones head?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Why does the thought of anyone let alone a NSC user masturbating even cross ones head?

There you go again. Out of all the posters here, I think it's you that's mentioned the subject most.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

I think people on NSC are far too harsh about the mistakes you make in your posts.

Doubt half of them would be anywhere near as adept at typing with one hand.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I imagine you probably were.

Then congratulations, your imaginations is as suspected.
Can I just remind you. Firstly, you thought I was a boy masturbating, secondly you then went ahead by mentioning you had masturbated whilst thinking of me wearing a tin foil hat and then thirdly, you admitted to imagining all that with me eating African swallow shit and wiping peanut butter over my head!

Do you have a girlfriend Nibble?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Then congratulations, your imaginations is as suspected.
Can I just remind you. Firstly, you thought I was a boy masturbating, secondly you then went ahead by mentioning you had masturbated whilst thinking of me wearing a tin foil hat and then thirdly, you admitted to imagining all that with me eating African swallow shit and wiping peanut butter over my head!

Do you have a girlfriend Nibble?

No I will not go out with you.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
There you go again. Out of all the posters here, I think it's you that's mentioned the subject most.

Sorry but i'm just intrigued to know why certain NSC users have thought up the imagination that i am a boy masturbating!? Wouldn't you like to know your community a bit better?
I could understand a boy being the imagination of me but the masturbating bit is a bit weird and confusing, especially on a paedo meltdown titled thread!?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sorry but i'm just intrigued to know why certain NSC users have thought up the imagination that i am a boy masturbating!? Wouldn't you like to know your community a bit better?
I could understand a boy being the imagination of me but the masturbating bit is a bit weird and confusing, especially on a paedo meltdown titled thread!?

I think we were just calling you a childish wanker. You have done nothing to convince to the contrary.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No I will not go out with you.

So you don't have a girlfriend, good.

Next question, Do you have friends away from NSC?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think we were just calling you a childish wanker. You have done nothing to convince to the contrary.

No I don't read on this thread you calling me a childish wanker. I see something on the lines of being a boy and wanking , both words are not lined next to each other. Don't let your imagination play with you nibble!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here