Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Brighton woman predicts BBC Paedo meltdown

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Go away and do some growing up lad, before you get yourself into trouble.

Is that a personal warning too? (i take it you still think I'm a boy masturbating)

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Not a bit of it old thing.I think you need to get your facts right. I did not accuse her of anything, I relayed what I thought was an interesting conversation I had. If you can point out to me anywhere where I slandered or accused her of anything I'll apologise but I don't think you'll find any point that I did so.

For me it is subtle form of slander.

1.the key phrase I used is But why you feel the need to even mention Esther Rantzens name I don't know

2.Your earlier post is titled Crazy Brighton woman predicts BBC Paedo meltdown Most folk are automatically drawn to such a tabloidesque title.

3.Your recollection of the conversation and the phrase or was she mad ? invites folk to consider the substance of her dialogue as holding possible truth.

Anyway, the person who I'm most annoyed with now is me- for wasting time replying.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

1.the key phrase I used is But why you feel the need to even mention Esther Rantzens name I don't know

2.Your earlier post is titled Crazy Brighton woman predicts BBC Paedo meltdown Most folk are automatically drawn to such a tabloidesque title.

3.Your recollection of the conversation and the phrase or was she mad ? invites folk to consider the substance of her dialogue as holding possible truth.

Anyway, the person who I'm most annoyed with now is me- for wasting time replying.

Arguably you may have a vague point, however, I don't think so.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Is that a personal warning too? (i take it you still think I'm a boy masturbating)

Take it how you want to take it, you twist any argument put to you by anyone so I'll let you decide.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Take it how you want to take it, you twist any argument put to you by anyone so I'll let you decide.

Yeah, Yeah criticise me all you want. But please don't forget that you're mentioning, on a sensitive thread, that your imagination of me is a boy masturbating. I'm not twisting anything. It's written on this thread. I am alarmed at the irony of the word 'meltdown' being used by you.
Nibble, you type out words like 'boy' and 'little bitch' more than enough to raise questions, especially when you go mentioning a boy masturbating as your imagination of me!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, Yeah criticise me all you want. But please don't forget that you're mentioning, on a sensitive thread, that your imagination of me is a boy masturbating. I'm not twisting anything. It's written on this thread. I am alarmed at the irony of the word 'meltdown' being used by you.
Nibble, you type out words like 'boy' and 'little bitch' more than enough to raise questions, especially when you go mentioning a boy masturbating as your imagination of me!

Yeah, you mentioned that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

It's libel not slander.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yeah, you mentioned that.

Why don't you do a thread on that too then? 'Crazy nutjob (the truth) predicts Nibble.....?'

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I'm listening on Radio Sussex, on my sofa with a lovely cuppa and a couple of newspapers. You really do have an over - developed sense of suspicion don't you The Truth, or is it Downham Seagull? How many names do you post under?.

Don't start on me mate if u know what's good, I said my piece. End Off!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Don't start on me mate if u know what's good, I said my piece. End Off!

Hi there, nibble has enlightened me that you are me and I am you. The guy has also mentioned that he thinks I am a boy wanking. Coincidently, he responds to a lot of my threads and posts.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
For the record, judging by Downham's first post on here it sounds remarkably like the kind of horse-shit that Truth doles out, makes similar grammatical errors too. I am still not convinced it's not one and the same going by Truth's previous. I am perfectly open to th epossibility I may be wrong but I doubt it. Threats are all very entertaining but fail to rile me I'm afraid, neither do the accustaions that I like to imagine boys wanking. Splendid work though.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Hi there, nibble has enlightened me that you are me and I am you. The guy has also mentioned that he thinks I am a boy wanking. Coincidently, he responds to a lot of my threads and posts.

This thread Proves he is a nutter, I blame "care in the community" I'd ignore the nutter troll if I was you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's neither.

Agree. What I meant is the word which Pepperpot was looking for is libel as opposed to slander. But I agree it's not libellous.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Agree. What I meant is the word which Pepperpot was looking for is libel as opposed to slander. But I agree it's not libellous.

Cheers. Oh, the ravages of a hangover! Great night though, good to see you guys. How's your head?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cheers. Oh, the ravages of a hangover! Great night though, good to see you guys. How's your head?

Ha ha. I'm not too bad....just tired. It was a fun evening evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here