Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Brighton woman predicts BBC Paedo meltdown

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Weren't you a Spanish woman at some point too. You kept denying it until you got busted. Pathetic.

Nope. I wasn't and have never been a Spanish women.

Are you still keeping with your NY resolution? or are you still chatting shite?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nope. I wasn't and have never been a Spanish women.

Are you still keeping with your NY resolution? or are you still chatting shite?

I didn't say you were a Spanish woman, I said you posted pretending to be a Spanish woman. You're not half as clever as you think you are boy. I'd turn it in, and from an adult to a youngster, don't type something on here you wouldn't say to someone's face as one day you may meet them and you'd have a tough time explaining your actions. I genuinely think you are mentally disturbed so I'll leave you to it as it's not fair on you. Hope you get all your shit sorted out, Downham Seagull, The Truth, whoever you are.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I didn't say you were a Spanish woman, I said you posted pretending to be a Spanish woman. You're not half as clever as you think you are boy. I'd turn it in, and from an adult to a youngster, don't type something on here you wouldn't say to someone's face as one day you may meet them and you'd have a tough time explaining your actions. I genuinely think you are mentally disturbed so I'll leave you to it as it's not fair on you. Hope you get all your shit sorted out, Downham Seagull, The Truth, whoever you are.

His alter ego was a teenage Spanish girl called Rosa, back when he use to post as username Falmer. Here's the thread where he was caught out.

there was no moon landing .... discus - Page 42

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think he gets off on the attention to be honest, for a lad who is supposed to be travelling the world he sure finds a lot of time to be on here. I personally don't believe for a second he travels the world. He strikes me as a boy who sits in his room only interrupting his wanking routine to trawl the internet looking for attention. I'm frankly somewhat ashamed to give it to him. We had a lad like him at school. Would play up to get negative attention, when he got it he claimed bullying etc. Just like this pair of clown shoes.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

For someone who has publicly stated I (the truth) were on your ban list and has now publicly stated to I (the truth) your NY resolution was to cut down on the binfests. You really are a plonker!

Hope your mission in finding Falmer keeps you occupied as people clearly don't.

Another tip for 2013 Nibble. Do something new!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I don't think they were both the same people. Might of been using the same internet, but to be two accounts at the same time typing is pretty impressive.
I like how the 'Falmer' obsession carries on!

there was no moon landing .... discus - Page 26

Err....you admitted it though - that you were pretending to be a teenage Spanish girl. Here's a direct quote from you confessing to it

I'm english, my spanish is shite and it isn't my first language as I have put before. I lied so you would all stop targeting grammar and spelling rather than the topic. It didn't work. Your obsession with petty mistakes obviously over-rides the real issues people face when not on NSC. My mistake, sorry for lying but for the record, Rosa does mean pink in Spanish. Oh and Falmer is not me, thats something I'll let you deal with.

But of course Rosa is not Falmer who is also not 'The Truth' even though you all share the same tinfoil hat beliefs, the same ISP, the same appalling grammar, the same tendency for obfuscation and the same bombastic style of writing. That is just a happy coincidence.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
He strikes me as a boy who sits in his room only interrupting his wanking routine to trawl the internet looking for attention

Sorry, but am I wrong in mentioning that this is a thread started by you with the word 'paedo' in it!

Some of the stuff you think to type out is very alarming, your imagination is really screwed up.

I think their might be more to why the 'crazy' women in your story came specifically up to you to talk about paedos.

Maybe the meltdown has began Nibble?

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Err....you admitted it though - that you were pretending to be a teenage Spanish girl. Here's a direct quote from you confessing to it

But of course Rosa is not Falmer who is also not 'The Truth' even though you all share the same tinfoil hat beliefs, the same ISP, the same appalling grammar, the same tendency for obfuscation and the same bombastic style of writing. That is just a happy coincidence.

So you think 2 people using the same internet wont have separate computers?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sorry, but am I wrong in mentioning that this is a thread started by you with the word 'paedo' in it!

Some of the stuff you think to type out is very alarming, your imagination is really screwed up.

Are you still reeling from the effects of the verbal pasting you received in the last thread you started? Sounds like it.

All your cute little comebacks in this thread appear to be reprised versions of some well-founded arguments that others were levelling at you in the Sandy Hook hoax binfest.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I think their might be more to why the 'crazy' women in your story came specifically up to you to talk about paedos.

Maybe the meltdown has began Nibble?

If he weren't such a plum I'd be quite bothered by his idiotic claims. I didn't start a thread about Paedophilia I just found it interesting that I had this encounter before the scandal broke. I believe it was The Truth/Downham who hijacked the thread with his obsession with me and his rather odd disposition to the subject of child abuse.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Are you still reeling from the effects of the verbal pasting you received in the last thread you started? Sounds like it.

You got me, I actually can't stop thinking about it! It's like i'm obsessed with all my previous posts and threads. I'm also feeling so humiliated by the 'verbal pasting' I received on NSC, my ears are still throbbing. I feel really weak from the effects of this particular pasting and just wish that Sandy Hook thread would just leave my mind forever!
Have sympathy for me Goldstone rapper, you know what a pasting I took from you boys!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If he weren't such a plum I'd be quite bothered by his idiotic claims. I didn't start a thread about Paedophilia I just found it interesting that I had this encounter before the scandal broke. I believe it was The Truth/Downham who hijacked the thread with his obsession with me and his rather odd disposition to the subject of child abuse.

So why are you imagining me as a boy tossing off then? This is a thread you have started about a paedo meltdown and then you go and type out on the same thread that you think I could be a boy masturbating!?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You got me, I actually can't stop thinking about it! It's like i'm obsessed with all my previous posts and threads. I'm also feeling so humiliated by the 'verbal pasting' I received on NSC, my ears are still throbbing. I feel really weak from the effects of this particular pasting and just wish that Sandy Hook thread would just leave my mind forever!
Have sympathy for me Goldstone rapper, you know what a pasting I took from you boys!

Oh, you're always taking a pasting boy. Anytime you post your nonsense on here you get verbally slaughtered like a little bitch. You love the attention and I quite enjoy seeing you get owned after every post. I'm hungover to f*** and this has provided some interesting entertainment on a NY day. You however , are a mess.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So why are you imagining me as a boy tossing off then? This is a thread you have started about a paedo meltdown and then you go and type out on the same thread that you think I could be a boy masturbating!?

Are you accusing me of paedophilia? Word to the wise, I'd put a little more thought into how you answer that than your usual posts.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oh, you're always taking a pasting boy. Anytime you post your nonsense on here you get verbally slaughtered like a little bitch. You love the attention and I quite enjoy seeing you get owned after every post. I'm hungover to f*** and this has provided some interesting entertainment on a NY day. You however , are a mess.

Are you not going to explain why you've just typed out something very ironic to the thread title you've started?

Typing out that 'you think i'm a boy wanking' on a thread like this, which you've made, i'm afraid is the meltdown the women was telling you about!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Are you not going to explain why you've just typed out something very ironic to the thread title you've started?

Typing out that 'you think i'm a boy wanking' on a thread like this, which you've made, i'm afraid is the meltdown the women was telling you about!

I'll ask you again. Are you accusing me of being a paedophile? I said you probably sit in your room wanking. Implying you're a wanker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here