Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Brighton woman predicts BBC Paedo meltdown

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Interesting (or not, the choice is yours) About 2 years ago, while living on Sutherland Rd,a lady who wanders the streets at that end of town, quite well kempt, in her early 60's I suppose, quite polite, overly so but madder than Mad Jack McMad whose just been awarded Madman of the year award by Wee Jock Poo Pong McPlop, or was she mad?....

She frequently approaches people and bores them with inane twitterings, one day she again sidled up and began to tell me to watch out? I asked why and she daid that Esther Rantzen and Jimmy Savile were running a paedophile ring and I was just as guilty for letting it continue. She named some other people that I forget. I shrugged it off but just thought of that again today in my hungover state. Odd.

Thanks for reading.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
You can't be mentioning people's names like that you will find yourself in a whole lot of trouble, I would take back what u have said if u have any sense!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Interesting (or not, the choice is yours) About 2 years ago, while living on Sutherland Rd,a lady who wanders the streets at that end of town, quite well kempt, in her early 60's I suppose, quite polite, overly so but madder than Mad Jack McMad whose just been awarded Madman of the year award by Wee Jock Poo Pong McPlop, or was she mad?....

She frequently approaches people and bores them with inane twitterings, one day she again sidled up and began to tell me to watch out? I asked why and she daid that Esther Rantzen and Jimmy Savile were running a paedophile ring and I was just as guilty for letting it continue. She named some other people that I forget. I shrugged it off but just thought of that again today in my hungover state. Odd.

Thanks for reading.

Prove it! I want to see some official document!
What are you!? Some sad individual who goes around talking to mentally ill women about pedophiles?

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Strange, maybe she knew someone who knew someone, the whole Savile thing does seem to have been the worst kept secret.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Get your head out of those conspiracies and get a job at Tesco you 50% off tinfoil hat!
What's happened to you nibble? Are you now becoming a freak too?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Prove it! I want to see some official document!
What are you!? Some sad individual who goes around talking to mentally ill women about pedophiles?

Paedophiles.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Strange, maybe she knew someone who knew someone, the whole Savile thing does seem to have been the worst kept secret.

Strange, she might have been ex BBC or summat. She still hovers around Brighton Flea Market perhaps I'll get a statement from her!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Strange, she might have been ex BBC or summat. She still hovers around Brighton Flea Market perhaps I'll get a statement from her!

Ask her if she has a fishing rod too.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Tip for you Truth. 2013, get yourself laid.

Why? Is that the morale of your weird story? Were you trying to get laid with the crazy women?

2013 tip for you. Make sure they know what they are doing!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why? Is that the morale of your weird story? Were you trying to get laid with the crazy women?

2013 tip for you. Make sure they know what they are doing!

Unfortunately one of my new year resolutions is to not partake of exactly this kind of binfest, now, there's a match on today and I have lamb in the oven so I'll bid you adieu. I hope 2013 is a more mentally stable one for you old bean. The future's bright.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I hope 2013 is a more mentally stable one for you old bean. The future's bright.

Don't worry I'm fine and you are too, you just need to stop thinking about crazy women and pedophiles on New Years Day. Eventually you'll get laid, just try not to pin your hopes on mentally ill women. I'm glad you've made a positive New years resolution too, sadly but innocently it spells out how much your NSC social life actually means to you. Hope the resolution makes a difference to your life (virtual or not) and one day you might make a resolution for the outside world too!

All the best xx

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Don't worry I'm fine and you are too, you just need to stop thinking about crazy women and pedophiles on New Years Day. Eventually you'll get laid, just try not to pin your hopes on mentally ill women. I'm glad you've made a positive New years resolution too, sadly but innocently it spells out how much your NSC social life actually means to you. Hope the resolution makes a difference to your life (virtual or not) and one day you might make a resolution for the outside world too!

All the best xx

Many thanks, enjoy the match.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Wireless?

How good is Portman rds lambs in the ovens? Never heard of a football ground cooking that at HT before!?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How good is Portman rds lambs in the ovens? Never heard of a football ground cooking that at HT before!?

I'm listening on Radio Sussex, on my sofa with a lovely cuppa and a couple of newspapers. You really do have an over - developed sense of suspicion don't you The Truth, or is it Downham Seagull? How many names do you post under?.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Weren't you a Spanish woman at some point too. You kept denying it until you got busted. Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here