Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail Smith, You are the weakest link.... Goodbye

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
We need to get rid, the bloke is just terrible, not just for giving away the goal, he is just simply not good enough.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Oh my! What a slagging I got at the start of the season for pointing this FACT out!

The guy is a lower league striker - and no more. We were mugged by Posh.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I cannot believe that Premier League clubs would be interested. He aint worth 500k, let alone the 3-4 million thats been mentioned

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Oh my! What a slagging I got at the start of the season for pointing this FACT out!

The guy is a lower league striker - and no more. We were mugged by Posh.

Ironically he'll likely be in the Premier League by February

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Morons the lot of you. Absolute tossers. Lets blame CMS for the managers lack of transfer brain? For a minute I thought he was our top scorer in a team that doesn't play to his strengths? Lost for words...

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Morons the lot of you. Absolute tossers. Lets blame CMS for the managers lack of transfer brain? For a minute I thought he was our top scorer in a team that doesn't play to his strengths? Lost for words...

He was shite. Was he not? You just like because he comes and gives you a little wave at the end

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sure, not his best, but in the first half at least he only had only had the one chance.
The rest of the time being spent kicked pulled and pushed around by 2 massive lumps.

He at the very least deserves to be judged as a striker.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Lots of apologists on this thread but he was genuinely hopeless tonight, may have well played with 10 men. KLL puts in a great ball to him and he falls over. Brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here