Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to yet another Albion messageboard

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Can't believe people can really get upset over something so petty being said on a message board though, come on guys, lighten up. This isn't a dig at anyone in particular.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Quick, someone let Martyn20 and Worthingite know about this forum. It sounds perfect for them. Greg Bobkin might be interested as well.

Aw thanks for thinking of me hun, but I think I'm just fine here, so I'll stick around LOL. :bigwave:

Seriously though, can [MENTION=25154]martyn20[/MENTION] [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION] [MENTION=24635]Greg Bobkin[/MENTION] and all the other spackers just bugger off over there now and not come back? Thanks.

Ooh, I've never been called a spacker before. Love you too babes. :kiss:

Seriously, though, would you like to explain to me exactly why I am a 'spacker'? For having an opinion that differs from yours and others? For asking people to explain their viewpoint? Seriously, get over yourself, and try and look at things from other people's point of view once in a while...

And while we're at it, who the fcuk are you to tell me where to go, and what to do? (LOL)

Couple of points about this thread of binfestery:

1) Some of the people that were winding up other posters about the nature/regularity of their posts, seem to be getting, er, wound up now. That, to me, is highly amusing, and long may it continue.

2) Why on earth are you all concerned about what is happening on another internet forum. This is exactly the kind of waste of internet space that is peddled on NSP. You don't like it, we get it, stop banging on about it.

3) If the GOLD threads that were highlighted yesterday are anything to go by, this state of affairs is nothing new. There was, is, and probably always will be flouncing, ridicule of other posters, and – get this – difference of opinion.

As I pointed out the other day - with 47 non-football threads on the first page of the big board, it is clear that people come here for a wide range of reasons beyond the Super Seagulls...

4) Roll on tomorrow at 5:30...

:albion2::amex::goal:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Can't believe people can really get upset over something so petty being said on a message board though, come on guys, lighten up. This isn't a dig at anyone in particular.

I can't understand it but I believe it because people do. Cuber bullying is a pretty serious business by all accounts and probably should just be written off as nothing. Although most of the spats on here began with something petty they were followed up by some pretty unpleasant stuff designed to upset. So should be be that surprised that people did get upset. I suspect that away from the bravado of their keyboards and the tough group mentality of NSC some people have a pretty shitty feeling about themselves.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've really enjoyed NSC, so thanks all, and goodbye.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
f*** it, there's no maths argument over there and you can't say bugger.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Luckily they do though, keep's me entertained during tea breaks .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're talking about me aren't you, just because I disagree with you, I'm only having my say.

Mister Mix

Sep 3, 2012
Somebody named champagne charles has just called hitony the biggest mug on the WWW. This could be a bigger split since WCW V WWF. Defend ourseleves NSC !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here