Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you wish we signed Bothroyd?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Other than winning headers, he's de de de de de de..f***ing useless :) What a waste of space imo

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
he only come off to get the discount on after match pies

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Overheard a SHeff Wed fan on the train back saying "Jay Bothroyd - any chance of you putting in some effort". They were not impressed. In fact they said he was about as good as the Brighton train service.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Tonight he was terrible, even missed a point blank header. Mind you it was a world class save from kooshack

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I'd commented in his transfer thread last month, saying I couldn't believe he had signed for Wednesday over us. I had said I hoped he would be subbed after 65 mins after failing to impress and leaving the pitch a loser....well strike me down it came true! We don't need his type in our footballing family.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was very suprised, I wasn't expecting anything from him but he was far better than I thought he would be, and bigger than I thought. I thought his performance wasn't too bad at all, looked thoroughly unbothered but in the right team I think he could be unplayable. Was impressed by his ability tonight, but work rate and desire were not in evidence at all.

Sheffield Wednesday were terrible.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nope. He was dreadful tonight. I hope the CMS bashers noticed the difference between him and Bothroyd. CMS created space, caused panic, outpaced defenders and scored. Bothroyd might as well have sat in the centre circle tripping people up, throwing his elbows about and spitting a giant dummy.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Do i balls !!!! SHAT !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here