Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 2 finish!

I think you are giving us too much leeway.

We should have the division wrapped up by March.

It would be a dream if it could be a repeat of the first "Withdean" Championship season with a promotion spot secured at Easter and Champions at last game. Dreams do sometimes come true - ask me again at Christmas.

Ur_havin_a_Laugh

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽&
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I hope so but will be happy with a play-off spot.

larus

Maybe I'm too optimistic, but I feel that if we don't achieve top 6, I will be disappointed. I would not be surprised with a top 2 finish, as the players we have added since last year are top class players. We were close to playoffs last year, so this year I expect a big improvement.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We've got what it takes to mount a serious challenge.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
If we don't win every single game this season by at least 2 goals it will be an epic failure. Heads will roll.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:wink:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Consistency is key...... We have the capability of winning this league at a canter... A bad run can soon ruin an opportunity.

Yes I believe that we will be there or there abouts when the awards are handed out!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Consistency is key...... We have the capability of winning this league at a canter... A bad run can soon ruin an opportunity.

Yes I believe that we will be there or there abouts when the awards are handed out!

We will be ok they sounded comfortable,only got the last stages of the match in the car on way home from work............now drinking a beverage,have a good weekend

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Worth another bounce in my book-oh! sorry i thought the season was over.. :lolol:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
can we do it?? yes we can
bobthebuilderfans_pa.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Currently we may have to settle for runners up to Palace,still a lot can still change-next week we could be a mere 6 points behind the leaders & to think we will have got our bad run out of the way so early too-x

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i think we wont be in the top 6 and i am not being negative i just wished we would take our chance when we are on top in games or we will get punished like yesterday

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It has looked like it is between the Albion and Palace for the second spot behind Cardiff. Of course, that means we have to get something at Middlesbrough near the end of the season.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
It would be a dream if it could be a repeat of the first "Withdean" Championship season with a promotion spot secured at Easter and Champions at last game. Dreams do sometimes come true - ask me again at Christmas.

Defensively we are good enough unfortunately attacking we are not, and that includes our midfielders

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
? could we see a finish to the season like 1988....................

- - - Updated - - -

? could we see a finish to the season like 1988....................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here