Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player Ratings - Hull (A)

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Koosh - 7 - Handling good, punched at one stage when possibly could have held it, can't be blamed for goal.
Bruno - 6 - Drops a mark as I think he was cuplable for the goal, some lovely touches at times.
Bridge - 8 - Excellent throughout
Greer - 6 - Some dodgy passes, his radar off today
El Abd - 7 - So much more solid with him in the team than Dunk
Bridcutt - 9 - Outstanding, really didn't deserve to be on the losing side
Crofts - 6 - Drifted in and out of the game
Dicker - 7 - Much better 2nd half and great little chip to Barnes
Noone - 7 - Some good shots and much better delivery, lucky not to be sent off though.
Barnes - 6 - Not one of his better games
CMS - 7 - Did everything but score, just wouldn't go in for him.

Lua Lua - 7 - Had the beating of their full back every time, possibly should have come on earlier.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
You also missed ref 4. Booked players he should not have. Called borderline fouls. Missed blatant fouls. Gave free kicks the wrong way. Missed penalty and sending off for hull keeper on 30 secs.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Koosh - 7 - Handling good, punched at one stage when possibly could have held it, can't be blamed for goal.
Bruno - 6 - Drops a mark as I think he was cuplable for the goal, some lovely touches at times.
Noone - 7 - Some good shots and much better delivery, lucky not to be sent off though.

Lua Lua - 7 - Had the beating of their full back every time, possibly should have come on earlier.

"Just wouldn't go for him". What tosh. Game after game, it is entirely up to him to tuck it away, he can't, and he hasn't the class at Championship level to do it. Nowt to do with luck.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Kuszczak - 8 - would have been 9 but his mistake in coming off the line gifted them their goal which came from nothing

Bruno - 7
Greer - 8
El-Abd - 8
Bridge - 8

Bridcutt - 8
Crofts - 8
Dicker - 7

Barnes - 7
Mackail-Smith - 9
Noone - 8

LuaLua - 6

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Dear Gus

Can we start with KLL on Tuesday please? He remains our best attacking option, and his pace frightens other teams, so we should use him.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
CMS was excellent. Faith restored in him. Very positive performance. Hull didn't offer that much but had a few good spells. Albion better team though.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Kuszczak - 7

Bruno - 6
Greer - 7
El-Abd - 7
Bridge - 8

Noone - 7
Dicker - 6
Crofts - 5
Bridcutt - 7

Barnes - 6
CMS - 7

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
"Just wouldn't go for him". What tosh. Game after game, it is entirely up to him to tuck it away, he can't, and he hasn't the class at Championship level to do it. Nowt to do with luck.

You and the likes of kevtherev and siralbion seem to be all over the board like a bad rash. So glad we are in the east stand well away from your negativity. Do you ever see anything good in the team you say you support?

Dec 29, 2011

Did he run about alot, closing down defenders?

Wow ... £3.25m well spent!

And I bet neither of you went to the game. I'll take the thought of people that actually bothered to watch him. Cheers.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
You and the likes of kevtherev and siralbion seem to be all over the board like a bad rash. So glad we are in the east stand well away from your negativity. Do you ever see anything good in the team you say you support?

Well said, I'm happy to criticise performances, selections, tactics and certainly don't always agree with Gus. The criticism of CMS is bewildering given last season he was the only person playing in the top third, no service, nobody with him. He played well today but some just can't seem to accept it 'cos he didn't score ... astounded!

Last edited:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Nothing new there then is there? So why give him 7?

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
What is the point in criticising any players? Fans criticise, CMS loses even more confidence, asks to leave, other clubs won't gamble and we won't sell. So, what is the point? Get behind our players, what has CMS done wrong? I would understand if he didn't try and score and showed no passion, but that is the complete opposite of the man.

seriously question people on here, and that's why I try and stay clear but the posts I've seen today make me lose faith in mankind

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It seems like all the criticism of CMS is coming from people who weren't even at the game. From what I've heard he played well today and I think once he gets a couple of goals (hopefully against Cardiff and Barnsley), he'll start banging them in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here