Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Videos & pictures you wish you never saw.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Just reading this thread has made me feel queasy. No interest in sick vids. Having said that that face eating news story fascinated me. The pixellated image showed me more than enough though.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I actually watch some gore willingly from time to time- it really gets into your head and stops you doing silly things like not wearing a seatbelt or crossing the road without looking.
That said, the video of the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs and 1 lunatic 1 ice-pick are pretty disturbing.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
'3 men 1 hammer' is horrific. Have a read up on the subject first on wikipeadia before you decide to watch it. Oh and calling it '3 guys 1 hammer' makes it sound a bit blue peter

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
A lion killing and eating a dad while his children watch in the car. truly shocking video footage.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Just had to view it again on youtube. Cant believe he got out the car for photos.my stomach is churning and now needto exit this thread for good.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh Rotten has reminded me of the photo they had of the weightlifter who's entire inside fell out, while trying to lift up.

Proper nasty.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Have just watched about 5 secs of that 3 guys 1 hammer and I had to stop it, couldn't watch anymore that should not be allowed to be shown anywhere except a murder incident room or closed court ! WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That has actually just ruined my day completely and I'm not joking either.
You were warned countless times not to watch it but still went ahead :facepalm:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I remember back in the Balkans conflict a video showing a few serbs slitting a Croats throat I think it was.

One of the earliest of thee types of clips to hit the internet was way back in about 90 or 91 was the public suicide of R. Budd Dwyer a US Politician.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
So it's been over 2 years since the last set of videos and pictures you wish you never were spoke about, is there any new ones???

I recently saw a video of 2 bullet Russian roulette, the game was continued till the 2nd bullet went off :facepalm:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ian Botham's Twitter account this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here