Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Pompey fold? (merged threads)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wouldn't Eastleigh be picking up his wages ?

Well obviously they will be now (or at least part of them). That doesn't alter the fact that the #twats gave him a contract on that weekly wage though, does it?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
That does strike me as a little high but salaries are going a bit mental these days.

A quick google search (so likely to be wrong) Says that the average in league 2 is £747. Could Pompey be at risk of failing FFP?

#OverspendingTwats

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That does strike me as a little high but salaries are going a bit mental these days.

A quick google search (so likely to be wrong) Says that the average in league 2 is £747. Could Pompey be at risk of failing FFP?

#OverspendingTwats

Believe that quote you refer to comes from the 2010-11 season, so it's likely to have increased a fair bit since then.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The #twats from the Portsea swamp held their player sponsors evening last night. The food was supplied free of charge, confirming the notion that there is no such thing as a free lunch is still considered nonsense in that part of the world. 'Kassia Drayton' probably thought billing them was a pointless exercise anyway.

Not sure what that shite is? Looks unappetising to me. Plastic spoons at a sponsors nosh up? Yep its Portsmouth.

https://twitter.com/officialpompey/status/727611564073877504

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll be proper gutted if they scrape their way up this year. I very much enjoy them being in the noddy league.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
:bounce:

Thought it might be appropriate to dust this thread off.

D

Deleted member 2719

Pompey fans are getting gobby again.

'You have blown being the Champions, where as we could still be the Champions':bla::bla::bla:

'SO can we knuckle heads, now bog off to league 1'

#twats

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here