Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Reading

Votes: 85 90.4%

• Total voters

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd rather see Reading win the league than Southampton. Both deserve to go up, with the Saints probably deserving to win the league, but I don't like them.

The draw would be best though

D

Deleted member 18477

Right now I f***ing HATE reading. So I want saints to win. They haven't pissed me off as much this season. Hope big sam gets 2nd spot and reading f*** the playoffs up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Reading , gives West Ham a chance if they win their last 3 games.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I've gone Reading as their fans were very complimentary about our ground and they looked a better side than the crock of shit performance the Saints gave us at The Amex.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Draw

And like its been said above hope its west ham who lose out to automatic promotion.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm hoping the two clubs combine into one 'superclub' called South Reading FC, which will free up the second automatic promotion spot, which will in turn free up a play-off spot for Brighton and Hove Albion FC.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I could not care less who wins. But I voted Reading because I thought they were the better side.

Southampton have the stronger squad and I expect them to win 2-1.

I want Southampton to win to give the illusion to West Ham they can catch Reading*. This might make them play better tomorrow, but if we make the play-offs it is West Ham we have to play and I hope they are knackered by then.

And team that can't beat West Ham (aggregate score) does not really deserve to go up.

*I voted Reading to win though, cause I voted first and thought afterwards.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I could not care less who wins. But I voted Reading because I thought they were the better side.

Southampton have the stronger squad and I expect them to win 2-1.

I don't know about stronger squad but they have Lambert. Take him out & they're much weaker. Who would you take out of Reading's team to have the same effect?

11:56 from Fareham

Feb 24, 2012
Southampton.

Much as I dislike Adkins, he's done an unbelievable job there this season. He's got Lambert looking like a footballer rather than an advert for pukka pies and lallana looks good as well.

Reading are just a load of plastic twats

This, with bells on it!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't know about stronger squad but they have Lambert. Take him out & they're much weaker. Who would you take out of Reading's team to have the same effect?

Leighterswood and Karacen. Southampton (like the Albion) seems to have quite a few reserves that are almost as good as first team players: Guly, de Ridder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here