Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chants/club songs that you hate hearing

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I love the "we're the north stand/we're the west stand" song. It's bloody loud. It doesn't win prizes for wit, but who bloody cares. We need volume.

In fact, at the moment I'll take any bloody Brighton song/chant.

We've got threads here moaning about lack of atmosphere and now a thread on songs we don't like. Sod it! Doesn't matter if you don't like it. Sing it!

As for others songs I don't like. That bloody "who the f*** are man united" sung by spawny Manu fans. Hate them. Hate man u.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I love the "we're the north stand/we're the west stand" song. It's bloody loud. It doesn't win prizes for wit, but who bloody cares. We need volume.

In fact, at the moment I'll take any bloody Brighton song/chant.

We've got threads here moaning about lack of atmosphere and now a thread on songs we don't like. Sod it! Doesn't matter if you don't like it. Sing it!

As for others songs I don't like. That bloody "who the f*** are man united" sung by spawny Manu fans. Hate them. Hate man u.

While we're on the subject off Man U. My God I hate U-N-I-T-E-D, United are the team for me, with a Nic nac paddywhack give a dog a bone why don't City f*** off home. Why don't the knobs that sing this pathetic chant f*** off home to Surrey or wherever & watch them on the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here