Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which of our neighbouring counties do you hate most ???

Which of our neighbouring counties do you hate most ???

• Total voters

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Kent. I hope I never have to go to cunterbury again

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Surrey has some great golf courses and some great racecourses, Hampshire has no racecourses but they do grow some nice watercress.
Kent just reminds me of having to travel to Gillingham.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
The f***ing bad language filter has changed Kunt in the poll options to **** :facepalm:

:facepalm: I did wonder what **** was. You have had your limit of two threads started today! NO MORE PLEASE :moo:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Pantshire. :wanker:

Stumpy Tim

Great question. I've thought about this before but I can never really decide. I dislike them all quite strongly, but I think the one I'd rule out is Kent. It just seems a bit pointless and inoffensive. I think overall Hampshire is more of a blot on the landscape as there are pretty much no redeeming features about. I just hate everything about it. Quite a lot of Surrey doesn't bother me, but it obviously has the absolute disaster zone that is Croydon/Palace. It's so tough I'm not even sure I can decide, but I think I'll go for Hampshire JUST.

Hampshire does have the New Forest - probably the best relaxing holiday destination across the neighbouring counties.

Kent for me. Some nice parts but mainly shit.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I don't hate any of the surrounding Counties, some parts of them are absolutely beautiful, the Kent Weald, the Surrey Hills and the New Forest for example. Of course they also have Gillingham, Croydon and Portsmouth but hey we have Hastings and Littlehampton to name but two of our very own shitholes.

If you are talking about Cricket Teams/Supporters then Surrey irritate me with their Man City approach to buying their way back to the top and I have found that Kent has more than its fair share of oiks. I actually feel a bit of sympathy for Pants Supporters as they can't be members of their County Cricket Club thanks to Rod Bumsgrove but they could have stopped him and didn't so it doesnt give me sleepless nights.

Most serious Cricket Supporters are fine with me, the ones who go to 20/20 and act like pissed up goons are a different matter.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here