Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
This does seem to be hinted at in the books, and in a way in the TV show, I don't think we will ever find out for sure but do think he will be the third one too.

By virtue of him becoming the third rider, you will find out if he's a Targaryen. So which do you actually think?

Edit: Also, to the rest of you, if you want cluing in or catching up without reading the books (although I do recommend them), browse through these.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only just caught up with the last half of the series. The last two episodes were worthy of bouncing this thread. Brilliant stuff.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Only just caught up with the last half of the series. The last two episodes were worthy of bouncing this thread. Brilliant stuff.
More than justifiable bounce, the penultimate episode was just incredible...which is also my only criticism (weirdly); the finale just couldn't match up to it for me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If only she had said she had the bigger force, and could have used that information to bargain for Rickon's life.

There was no reason to keep that information a secret, even to Jon. It really bugged me.
There's no way in hell that Bolton would have done a deal to free Rickon. That's just not his way. If he knew he was outnumbered he may have stayed in Winterfell and sent Rickon out piece by piece, but he'd never have let him free.

Also she was trying to tell him that his plan was doomed as that they didn't have enough men. It doesn't make much sense to me?
She was just saying that Bolton was very cunning, and not to do what he'd expect etc. She may not have known Little Finger would fight.

Jon was a terrible leader in the battle though.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is this supposed to be a thread for spoilers?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
In the absence of football this summer I indulged myself in this series. 5 weeks later I'd smashed the lot. Superb. I think I may have missed out a few details on the way as I was cramming it in but my goodness it's enjoyable.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
aren't they brother and sister now?
Nope, so when they combine their forces to create 'a song of ice (him) and fire' (her) it'll be an almost acceptable level of incest compared the rest of the show, though possibly slightly tame for Targeryn tastes.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Oh ok, sorry I thought you were going from the book or something.
I'm pretty sure that there's no more (obvious) spoilers that can be gleaned from the books as the tv show has now outstripped them in terms of story.

The only thing I can think of is a potentially big character in the books doesn't seem to exist in the show, and as we've gone way past where they'd have been introduced I doubt we'll see them now (but just in case I'm not putting a name here).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Season 7 unconfirmed major plot spoilers out now on heatst.com

Some good stuff if all is true :rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here