Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA vs Cardiff is BEING PLAYED ON WEDNESDAY (not Tuesday)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is the match Tuesday or Wednesday evening. The original fixture list and travel voucher shows Tuesday club seagulls.co.uk shows Wednesday which day is it.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I understand that Kosh, an Albion fan and NSC poster was planning his 1st Amex trip, days off, travel and all, but had booked it for the Tuesday.

He was gutted to find it moved to the Weds, don't know if he's been able to sort it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bollox.
I was all sorted for Tuesday, and don't think I can go now :down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
I hadn't realised, so thank you indeed - I have a new job interview, all day starting at 8.30am on Wednesday so I was considering not going Tuesday night which was not a happy thought, however, I really want the job. Now - I'll either be celebrating a new job along with a win or consoling myself that it wasn't for me whilst watching us win... Lovely news.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
My dad didn't know either he booked tickets to theatre royal on Wednesday next to treat me mum , told him yesterday that Cardiff was moved to the Wednesday , now he's gotta miss the game to watch" dreamboats and petticoats ":lol::D:wrong::facepalm::lol:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm going to be hungover on Wednesday cos Tuesday is my birthday:cheers:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Cheers! I hadn’t noticed this!

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Having just returned from travelling, this game will be my first visit to the amex. I for one cant ruddy wait! Wednesday needs to hurry up!

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
I can't go, I booked work for wednesday evening. Only if I knew a few days earlier, I wouldn't be in this mess.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i didn't realise it had been changed until yesterday... i reckon loads of people still think it's on Tuesday.

On a seperate but similar note... anybody know how many Cardiff are bringing? I know they requested the full allocation, but i would be amazed if they brought anymore than 1500 all things considered.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
oh great ,another jolly up for the away boys care of sussex's finest.....:rolleyes: all these games wil lbe sat/sun lunchtime next season. imho of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here