Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Internet dating.....My story, a while ago

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Meet Corrine. magnificent pots on the girl. We've been chatting for a week now and after a series of missed opportunities the Smoke Grenade finally had his way. Pip 7, long time coming, but was it lucky ?

Now Corrine is the type of bird that just says what she wants. She married, but just loves her cock. Who was I to decline Guilty ? Nah, if it wasn't me it'd be some other desperado stoving his party sausge in.

So all that week it was nailed on, it was simply a case of when :D one night our conversation got a little heated. I must confess to tugging my little grenade again mindful that someone could burst through my bedroom door at any given moment and get the shock of her life. I'd have told her it was a working man's right to masterbate to gash trash....she may not have agreed

In a drunken haze we arranged to meet up at 8am after 'the' drunken chat....8 f***ing am !! Otherwise opportunities were slim and we'd be into next week. She wanted my plums...she was gunna get 'em.

Wake up that morning, still pissed, dribble all over the pillow, can I be arsed to snake through the morning rush hour traffic and tickle this tidy ? You bet I f***ing can. My little grenade needed milking. So quick polish of the Mister, chuck some clobber on and I'm off to her gaff where Corrine both works and lives so she can feel my little grenade

Eventually find the place in the arse end of Bevingdean. I've had to drive through the very worst part of AM traffic. It's just after 8 now, I can't believe I'm up at this time to squirt my juice on some random bag...but every man has his addictions

Park up, knock on the House door. She's there. Corrine in all her glory. First impressions Sea Hag from the Popeye cartoon if you will, More shocking than Marilyn Manson. My disappointment must have been emblazoned across my tired face.

She's proper eager...straight into me. The briefest of "hellos" then she's kissing me wantonly. I estimate that she's probably not brushed her teeth since last Sunday and her hair has clearly been dunked in the deep fat fryer last night the scruffy bush pig.

Take a look at her picture again gents. The photographer in my humble opinion deserves the Noble Peace prize for his services to Science. How Sea Hag is transformed into that image posted above is frankly beyond belief.

So Smoke Grenade is in a tricky position. I should really scurry back to the car making some feeble apology and get the f*** outta there as fast as I can. What do I do ??? I go in of course and the fun & games quickly commence.

I'm ushered into a back room she explains is the 'chill out'. It stinks of piss, or maybe that's Sea Hag ? It's just a square room with chairs around the outside, crap pictures on the walls....the TV room in an old peoples home basically. It appears bizarrely that this is going to be the venue for our shannigans

We're kissing again and she's stroking my little grenade through my jeans. I have a fettle of her pots I'd been impressed with in the photos she'd sent (will try retrieve them later ) Verdit : blamonge bags. This is getting worse :nono: She's now on her knees, I'm stood upright like a naughty schoolboy and quickly she's released my gun from it's holster. She takes it into her dirty mouth with all the enthusiasm of a hungry pig and makes pleasing slurping sounds as she takes the lot This is getting moderately better....

Reaching a point of no return I lay on the Axminster carpet with Sea Hag, dispense of her baggy tracky bottoms which are decorated with last nights tea and behold her fully shaven bliff....nice, the Grenade wastes no time and gives her the full Robo Tongue. She's more than enjoying this and pulling on my f***ing ears. Afraid I may be sucked into her crack I move away and with one thrust ram my peg into her PIP NUMBER 7...I say it in my head. Just a shame the goods were so putrid

Unexpectantly proceedings are over very quickly. Even the Hag hasn't prevented my cock from splashing my sauce all over her and the carpet. She screams too and is rubbing her white button furiously...right noisy bush pig this one !!! Hope the husband isn't upstairs

I apologise for the quick conclusion...she says we can do it again with a filthy smile on her face. I have other plans. I wanna wash my little grenade and fudge off out ! She keeps smiling, but I'm unimpressed with her Sugar Puff teeth

Petty excuses are made, the promises of phone calls etc....but I know I want to erase this memory as quickly as possible. I'm on my way home

Just creeping out of Bevingdean I stop at a crossing and a black lad walks across the road sporting an afro mohican and gold chains a plenty. Electric window down and I shout "CRAZY FOOL !!" at him. "You what mate ?" he says taking his iPod phones off...I just race off laughing my tits off

I've reflected upon the mornings bizarre events and quite simply the quality has to improve. I'm only going for top notch tidies now, because when you see these birds face to face they have clearly got Paul Daniels to take the snaps

This was my pip 7 terrible encounter...Thanks for listening and not being sick

Smoke Granade

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
testing

n12200480684779.jpg

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
She was really bad mate...like really bad.

Pip 8 coming soon hopefully :)

:lol: Surprised she was that bad as the pic looks ok... Maybe you should have arranged to meet her at night... in a road with no street lights.

So how long ago was it? Did you ever hear from her again.... So many questions and so little time :)

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
:lol: Surprised she was that bad as the pic looks ok... Maybe you should have arranged to meet her at night... in a road with no street lights.

So how long ago was it? Did you ever hear from her again.... So many questions and so little time :)

I had a PM off the site i found her on, but was honest and said i am looking for pastures new, she thanked me and that was that.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I had a PM off the site i found her on, but was honest and said i am looking for pastures new, she thanked me and that was that.

Long ago?

I remember meeting a girl off the net once... i was about 21 and she was 18 and she was scared to meet me alone (being our first meet) so she bought her mate along and i ended up getting a nice bj off em both... Unfortunatley lost their mobile numbers.... only met them both once or twice more...

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Long ago?

I remember meeting a girl off the net once... i was about 21 and she was 18 and she was scared to meet me alone (being our first meet) so she bought her mate along and i ended up getting a nice bj off em both... Unfortunatley lost their mobile numbers.... only met them both once or twice more...

Late last year

gonna crack on with another search this week, hopefully little grenade will explode before March.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here