Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham v BHA - FA Cup Replay Score Predictor

Wrexham v BHA - FA Cup Score Predictor

• Total voters

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I feel a very young team and a very tough night. League is his goal not cup.

Wrexham 2 Brighton 0, without CMS, JFC, Buckley and Hoskins, I just cant see a goal

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The bookies think it will be close with Albion slight favourites. I thought they'd make us shorter than we are to get through.

I'll go for another 1-1 draw after 90 minutes and a 2-1 win for the Seagulls after extra time.

Oct 2, 2008
Gus to play a weakened side, not entirely out of choice, Wrexham well up for it and turn us over 2-1. Can`t help feeling we blew our chance in the first leg. Really hope I`m wrong.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
With the possibility of the game not being played & a pitch inspection in the morning if I change my score to postponed can I get a point if proved right?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I've uncharacteristically gone for a convincing win 3-0. I think we will take this seriously given the potential cash pile awaiting the winner in the next round. I'd like to think Gus will try and get us out of the blocks quickly so any first teamers can be protected.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I've been VERY optimistic and gone for 4-1 to us. Just had that score-line stuck in my head this week.
Think Wrexham will score early doors and then we will just up our game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here