Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster-Caskey

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
What a home debut?! Stuff of dreams!!
Hopefully JFC will be the main men in the middle now...I never want to see Harley in a Brighton shirt again.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
the odds for him to score any time in a Brighton win were 14-1. I put a fiver on it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Named man of the match.

Well done Jake.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Could he be our equivalent of Jack Wilshere? Young, composed, technically superb and the more he plays the more he could become a key player?

No pressure or anything

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Talk about grabbing the chance being offered. Almost daring Gus to drop him now. They'd be an uproar.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I wonder if we'll get any offers before the window closes?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Could he be our equivalent of Jack Wilshere? Young, composed, technically superb and the more he plays the more he could become a key player?

No pressure or anything

I hope and prey for this day and night and now believe I'm being answered

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Very good interview too. Thanks Gus for the chance, was surprised to start and also thanks Gus for not pushing him into the team too quickly (when asked if he should have played before). Sounds like a very level headed, intelligent lad. Good man!

Dec 29, 2011
Wasn't MoM, looked non-existant for large parts of the first half. Looks very good on the ball though, will be great in the future.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Not only great on the ball, fantastic balance, his movement off the ball and ability to run into space plus the tempo at which he plays shows what we have been missing. I thought he was superb and brought out the best in Sparrow and Bridcutt.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
JFC quality today. Shouldn't forget Lua Lua performance either, he ran himself into the ground. we made the extra man count with some great passing and possession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here