Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst team of powder puffs at the mad stad!

Nov 27, 2009
Well, I might be the only Oxford fan to dislike bha more than swindon, but the phone call I recieved earlier made me laugh.

Rarely do I take note of anything a plastic Chelsea fan from Reading says, but a friend phoned me today, after your game, to say you are the worst team of whingers and cheats they had seen at the mad stad all season.

bha Fans calling for a penalty everytime one of your players fell over and chipped a nail, and talking before the game as if you have a divine right to be in the championship, now that you have a mediocre ground, filled with plastic fans, whose loyalty was non existant when you played at the Withdean.:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What a load of bollocks.

You don't have any friends.

Nov 27, 2009
....from one of your own posters on another thread:

Sorry have to agree with the OP. Don't want to get into a war of worlds but we have been pretty rubbish of late. To create fewer goal scoring chances than Doncaster or Coventry is 'pretty rubbish'.
To watch Harley or Paynter is 'pretty rubbish'
To see our players fall down like ballerinas 'is pretty rubbish'
Our goal keeper wouldn't be a first choice in any other league club in this division.
Our disciplinary record 'is pretty rubbish'.
Our track record of getting players in who are fit 'is pretty rubbish'

The manager is lucky that we have moved into a new stadium & for our
results until April. 4 points from the next two games & all will be well.
Lose the next two & I suspect Gus will be pooping himself.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Great recipe for Vanilla Fudge:

Ingredients:
oil, for greasing
300 ml milk
350 g caster sugar
100 g unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract

1. Grease an 18cm square cake tin.

2. Put the milk, sugar and butter in a heavy-based saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring all the time, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted.

3. Bring to the boil and boil for 15-20 minutes, stirring all the time.

4. When the mixture reaches the soft-ball stage (115°C on a sugar thermometer), remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.

5. Beat the mixture with a spoon for a few minutes until it starts to thicken and the gloss disappears.

6. Pour into the prepared tin and leave to set at room temperature (do not put it in the fridge).

7. Once set, cut the fudge into small squares and store in a sealed container.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Well, I might be the only Oxford fan to dislike bha more than swindon, but the phone call I recieved earlier made me laugh.

Rarely do I take note of anything a plastic Chelsea fan from Reading says, but a friend phoned me today, after your game, to say you are the worst team of whingers and cheats they had seen at the mad stad all season.

bha Fans calling for a penalty everytime one of your players fell over and chipped a nail, and talking before the game as if you have a divine right to be in the championship, now that you have a mediocre ground, filled with plastic fans, whose loyalty was non existant when you played at the Withdean.:lolol:

Cool story bro. Who are Oxford again?????

Nov 27, 2009
Don't you just love the "heads in the sand" approach, most bha fans resort to when the truth hits home, you get thumped on the pitch, and suddenly abuse starts.

It's like the classic senario, of SCR, on a Monday morning, when John Lee's doesn't shut up about the albion if they win, yet they are'nt even mentioned in sports bulletins when they lose, it's brighton and who?

Nov 27, 2009
Who are Oxford?

You know the team that won today, as you lost, and the team that tried to play tag with you in Hove Park in the early 1980's, but you kept running away.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Oh bless. This is a bit embarrassing but I don't even know where Oxford are in whatever league they play in. I don't mean to have a pop but there is nothing sadder in football than unrequited hate. It makes you look a bit noddy.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Much rather have my head in the sand than up my arse, which is what you suffer from.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't think you have ever appeared on here after an Oxford defeat. They are my 'second team', so always look out for their result.

I am curious as to why you dislike Brighton so much. Very odd.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Who are Oxford?

You know the team that won today, as you lost, and the team that tried to play tag with you in Hove Park in the early 1980's, but you kept running away.

The team that plays in a shitty 3 sided stadium isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here