Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Coventry City - Score Predictor

BHA v Coventry City - Score Predictor

• Total voters

Apologies

On behalf of the NSC Administrators & myself we must apologise for not adding those who correctly predicted the correct score for the Southampton game to the league table. For reasons beyond my no-how the way the poll was set up we are unable to retrieve those correct pollsters.

Moving on to Saturday's game, 13th placed BHA face 23rd Coventry at The Amex.

Both teams are very much out of sorts.

Indeed looking at BHA & Coventry's last 10 league games, the results are near identical.

Both have only won 1 game
Both have drawn 4 games
Both have lost 5 games

The Albion have scored 8 & conceded 15
Coventry have scored 10 & conceded 18

So who will come out on top on Saturday?

As always use your head rather than your heart.
As ever you decide!

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Are you sure both teams have drawn 4?

3-0 for me Reyes, Vicente, Buckley and Hoskins playing .. Gus being more adventurous and spending a bit of time in Cov half

Ok - we may have only one one game in the last ten, however, I am feeling confidant about Saturday.

There will be a wide choice of hot pies, some lovely Harvey's to wash them down, a piping hot cup of coffee at half time with a choice of chocky bars & another Harvey's at the finish.......with thousands staying behind, celebrating our 3-1 win.

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Cant see past a 1-1 draw, my reasons for that are that Vicente and Reyes are not going to be included, we will start with a negative line up (only one out and out wide man...Noone) and will struggle to break down a Coventy side boyed by there 1-1 draw with Cardiff.

I hope I am very wrong though and that Gus is feeding us a load of lies and we start with Buckley, Vicente, Noone, Paynter and CMS and hammer the sky blues 4-0. Just cant see it though.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Was going to go with my usual 3-1 to the good guys, but noticed Coventry have managed just 4 goals in 8 away games this season so...

Us 3
them 0

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Hi JCL to North stand chat. Maybe not so much to the Albion. Anyway 2-0 with a Liam Bridcutt thunderbolt for good measure. Vicente for the other

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Have a very good feeling about this. If we get the first 11 right i can see this being our biggest win of the season. 4-0

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Us going behind 1-0 in 5 minutes, then a storming come-back just after half time with a CMS brace. Finishing 2-1.

I would be more optimistic if they hadn't just signed that Villa midfielder on loan...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
1 - 1 , neagtive line up will get changed as we search the win and despite finishing strongly. Cov will hold on

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Ok - we may have only one one game in the last ten, however, I am feeling confidant about Saturday.

There will be a wide choice of hot pies, some lovely Harvey's to wash them down, a piping hot cup of coffee at half time with a choice of chocky bars & another Harvey's at the finish.......with thousands staying behind, celebrating our 3-1 win.

Yep i think 3-1 too CMS, Buckley and Kaz one off the bench........oh and a Dunk own goal

Oct 2, 2008

Cup of coffee...:facepalm:. Try and keep it in our row at least lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here