Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen Garvan (merged)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
hence I asked you if you could speak English, I was not understanding... my apologies.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hence I asked you if you could speak English, I was not understanding... my apologies.

its late mate and my spelling and sentence building are probably all over the place, this is my third nearly sleepless night

Viva Calderon

Apr 29, 2010
Ha! HA! Not Boasting mate simple facts. If you mob hadn't passed the piss pot around for a collection then we would not have been playing you this season as you would have been docked 10 points for going into administration and relegated to div One BTW have all your players been paid yet??

If you support the palarse away then you will see when you visit the Amex, that Money Talk's and Bullshit Walks! Yep we know what it's like to almost go out of business but we have fought hard and we are on the way back where as you have not hit the bottom yet! so don't smirk your time is coming!! and it won't be a long wait. as palarse are virtually broke!!!

Viva Gustavo! Viva Dick Knight! Viva Tony Bloom! Viva BHA! Viva The Amex!! Viva CMS !! Viva !! Viva!! Viva!!

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Ha! HA! Not Boasting mate simple facts. If you mob hadn't passed the piss pot around for a collection then we would not have been playing you this season as you would have been docked 10 points for going into administration and relegated to div One BTW have all your players been paid yet??

If you support the palarse away then you will see when you visit the Amex, that Money Talk's and Bullshit Walks! Yep we know what it's like to almost go out of business but we have fought hard and we are on the way back where as you have not hit the bottom yet! so don't smirk your time is coming!! and it won't be a long wait. as palarse are virtually broke!!!

Viva Gustavo! Viva Dick Knight! Viva Tony Bloom! Viva BHA! Viva The Amex!! Viva CMS !! Viva !! Viva!! Viva!!

lolwatamireading?

Viva Calderon

Apr 29, 2010
Nottingham Forest striker Joe Garner, Southampton winger Oscar Gobern & BOURNEMOUTH striker Danny Ings not signed yet then ??? Could the reason be that palarse just don't have any cash to sign them "lol"

Last edited:

Viva Calderon

Apr 29, 2010
If the deal for Gould goes through, we have spendeded £1.3m.
You really are quite stupid.

By Richard Cawley. KAGISHO Dikgacoi has completed his move to Crystal Palace. We revealed first on our website this morning that the Eagles had agreed a deal for the South African international. Palace will initially pay £400,000 for Dikgacoi with a further £300,000 as potential add-ons. Follow me on Twitter - [MENTION=882]Rich[/MENTION]CawleySLP. WoW Palace will initially pay £400,000 on the Drip I bet !!

By Richard Cawley BOURNEMOUTH have told Crystal Palace they will need to spend £500,000 if they want striker Danny Ings. The South Londoners are interested in the 19-year-old forward, tracked by a host of teams, and the Cherries have privately indicated that they are ready to sell.Get today's South London Press for the full story. WoW Palace £500,000 ??? has he signed?? wot not got the half a mil for him ?

By Richard Cawley CRYSTAL Palace boss Dougie Freedman has made enquiries for Nottingham Forest striker Joe Garner and Southampton winger Oscar Gobern. Garner, 23, moved to the City Ground in a £1.4million deal in July 2008 after scoring 15 goals in 30 games at Carlisle. The Blackburn-born forward scored six goals in 17 matches while on loan at Scunthorpe at the end of last season. Winger Gobern, 20, has been offered a new deal by Southampton. He is due to be a free agent this summer but his age means Palace would have to pay compensation for the England U19 international. Follow me on Twitter - [MENTION=882]Rich[/MENTION]CawleySLP. WoW Palace what ever happend to these two then?? have any of them signed ?

Eh ??? ha ha ha !! Eat Your Words Sucker !!! IF is a very small word with a very BIG meaning !! So who's the Stupid One?? BTW, I hear that Darren Ambrose would look real good in Blue & White! Think he'd like the Amex !! lol

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
think it turned into a mud slinging match between bha and palarse fans

So what's new! Let's just have a single thread devoted to this and have it made a sticky at the top!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looks like we dodged a bullet missing out on Garvan. He's turned out a bit part player for an inferior team.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We, fans, faced ridicule from Palace as both Garvan and Murray opted to play for them as opposed to us, for (presumably) a variety of reasons.

Worked out well for them, seemingly. Perhaps they just pay better than us. Wouldn't be a first time.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Looks like we dodged a bullet missing out on Garvan. He's turned out a bit part player for an inferior team.
You're forgetting Palace's glittering array of incredible players. You're can't blame him for not getting in THAT team.

gavind

Banned
Jul 2, 2013
You're forgetting Palace's glittering array of incredible players. You're can't blame him for not getting in THAT team.

You can't blame them too. I think think they just have a lot of cash onto their payroll.
smile2.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here