Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shefki Kuqi

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Expected to join a league 1 club tomorrow.

Can't see Saints bringing someone in the day after they fire Pardew.
Huddersfield have just signed Alan Lee.
Wednesday don't need more strikers.

Could it be us?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Fat, old and shit. No thanks, I'd rather stick with what we've got than blow wages on someone like him.

In my opinion, like.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Interesting. Might be Plymouth, seeing as they're apparently looking to ship out Fallon.

Obviously he'd score for fun at this level, but would imagine this would be a loan deal, and personally Id prefer a younger, play on the last shouldery type player.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
It could be yes.

Having just looked at his wiki page, he does have a fair record of scoring some goals. I'd have hime, as long as he publicaly say Brighton are a better club than Palace. :D

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
oh yes!

he would rape this division!

Cant see it tho.

Shefki is EXACTLY the type of player we want

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
last season scored 14 goals for a II bundesliga side that got relegated..... that soudns GOODWe need a strong striker to get us to falmer.... after that we can upgrade... Shefki will provide that. He may not be a flair player but he gets goals wherever he goes.

Forster vs Shefki..... Shefki wins hands down.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Really? I think we need someone who stretches defenses the other way, Barnes and Murray both like to drop off a bit. I see Kuqi as similar to them in that respect.

Shefki attacks defenses head on, doesnt generally go wide, sucks the defence in which will allow space for barnes and murray.

And he really has strong upper body... doesnt get knowcked off the ball.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Shefki attacks defenses head on, doesnt generally go wide, sucks the defence in which will allow space for barnes and murray.

And he really has strong upper body... doesnt get knowcked off the ball.

Guess with the pace of Bennett and KLL, and their crossing, his aerial presence would be great, his lack of pace not so important, and would take defenders attention away from Murray.

Ive changed my mind; this could work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here