Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remf last night

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
I went for the first time last night and had a good laugh. From my (limited) experience of helping with charity events, it takes a hell of a lot of planning and organising to make things run smoothly. All you want is for everyone to have a good time, make sure everything goes smoothly, and makes loads of money for a great cause.

I reckon the raffle is best done at half time and with more raffle sellers. The half-time penalty kicks were a great idea as well.

Well done to everyone that made the night a success. £10,000 is a brilliant effort!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You really are a complete f***ing arse at times. Good to see you haven't learnt anything about customer service since that complete disaster of a shop you ran folded.

Take a lesson from US about humility, and stop shouting down everyone who dares disagree with you.

Visited the shop, did you? Were you abused by the staff, or something? Or are you just attention-seeking from the bravery of your own computer? I can take criticism. I can dish out humility, and I know things can always be done better, but I'm not going to do it on the back of that original post. It's not as though it was particularly constructive.

But seeing as you offer nothing constructive, just how valid is your post?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here