Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF auction of the last two Villa tickets in the away end - highest bidder wins.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Can anyone substantiate this chap? Very new user and silly number. Think we'll ignore this one for now as they're probably on a wind up.

December 2007?! Perhaps he just reads, rather than posts. But I agree, the amount is rather silly.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Got my tickets already but nice one for doing this :bowdown: - maybe this should be made a sticky?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Gentlemen, cards on table time maybe ( for me anyway)

If there is anyone who's waiting 'e bay style' to outbid me, please do it now.

I've just been offered a couple for £40 , and I won't say yes unless it's clear I can't get them from this thread, and they may well go in the meantime. ( I'll still pop another fiver to the remf)

I don't want to miss out either way because I'll be taking my 10 year old with me. I've dragged him to quality grounds such as Orient & Southend and don't want him to miss out on his first 'big one'

Cheers guys

PR

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

I've just been offered a couple for £40 , and I won't say yes unless it's clear I can't get them from this thread, and they may well go in the meantime. ( I'll still pop another fiver to the remf)

I don't want to miss out either way because I'll be taking my 10 year old with me. I've dragged him to quality grounds such as Orient & Southend and don't want him to miss out on his first 'big one'

Cheers guys

PR

Nice to see touts are out in force. :nono:

That's no reflection of you but £15 worth of tickets for £40 :(

Anyway free bump

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

Cheers guys

PR

:down: Poor sod, Sir, I Commend You! I really do hope you get your tickets...

Bounced again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here