Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Ward - REMF Pool Night - Last Chance

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think the night went without a hitch. Time was a little tight at the end but Nick managed to win 2-0 in the final just before they chucked us out as I was worrying about having to find someone at 12.30 am to play the deciding game !.

3 people did not turn up without letting me know and a few others have not paid the entrance fee yet and will be contacted. I hope everyone enjoyed it.

I tried to be sensible with the beers and stuck to lager and did not get involved in the shots as by 11pm I would have been sleeping on the floor. The auction item made £ 300, it sold for £ 250 but the bidder topped it up to £ 300 !.

I think Wardy had a great time and was on top form as usual. The fund made £ 470 profit with a bit more to come in. It is a good result. I was hoping for a few hundred as it was not going to be a massive profit so I am pleased with that.

I think Wardy signed a few book on the night which is good.

I have the signed t shirts for Fatboy and Ali Jenkins and signed photo for Fatboy. Can you PM me to let me know where to deliver/collect money so I can get the 50% to Wardy by Thursday. Anyone else who wants a signed t shirt £ 15 or signed photo £ 10 please pm me.

Thanks to goodfella for putting the show on the road and his raffle prizes. Thanks to Everest for being the official photographer and video filmer. He has loads of photos to download and also some video clips of Wardy's outrageous black ball foul shot and the final. Thanks to Ronnie's friend who also has loads of photos to show. Thanks to the King & Queen for letting us have the room freee of charge.

Thanks to Wardy, Jacqui and Matt Horner.

Auction £ 300
Raffle £ 150
Entree profit £ 100
Total £ 550
-
Raffle / sundry items £ 50
Trophies £ 30

Net profit £ 470

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett

post it here now

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well done all concerned

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I also have a Falmer calender kindly donated by Jack Straw. Please make a bid here and I will get it off to you for Xmas. Thanks also to JS and friend as their calenders gave £ 3 to the REMF ( included in raffe money ).

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
j,ANDERSON??
BEEN WITH D,ANDERSON TONIGHT AiNT WE UNCLE S?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here