Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Arch Watch

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
Blimey, you really should stop your passengers from leaning over the drivers side so much !!

Fantastic pictures from him / her though !

:falmer: :whistle:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fantastic - I bloody LOVE these threads: OUR stadium on the road.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Absolutely unbefuckinglievable! I wonder if Jack Straw's reading this and preparing to intercept on the M23. This photographic record of our new home going up just gets better and better. Natterjack's got some new pics of the first two sections of the arch on the webcam thread.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Imagine in decades to come when pix like these will serve as an amazing insight into the origins of our stadium for all our fans. Great stuff. The club should use stuff like this for a souvenir book once the stadium is open.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Spoilsport - ruin my nice gag.

It does go through Archway though, but this load won't.

lol, sorry!

If it’s any consolation It did made me laugh.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Stunning work - I wonder if other fans got this obsessive about the building of a new stadium - or is our insanity fuelled by 10 years of homelessness?

... and 10 years of campaigning and more campaigning, all on the back of a couple of morally-corrupt headcases unnecessarily flogging our home.

I think, not only have we earned the right to it, but that we OWE it to ourselves to get a little bit excited now and again.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
... and 10 years of campaigning and more campaigning, all on the back of a couple of morally-corrupt headcases unnecessarily flogging our home.

I think, not only have we earned the right to it, but that we OWE it to ourselves to get a little bit excited now and again.
And could it be the most documented stadium construction in history? Not only do we have the webcam (so did the emirates) but we have a man on site (NJ) and roving photographers. Truely amazing and I'm slowly getting my love for the albion back.:albion1:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Great work CC2. :thumbsup:

I'm off up north next week. Will be taking camera and video equipment - and a mystery passenger of course.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
And could it be the most documented stadium construction in history? Not only do we have the webcam (so did the emirates) but we have a man on site (NJ) and roving photographers. Truely amazing and I'm slowly getting my love for the albion back.:albion1:

Combined with people actually loitering with intent around junctions on the A1 in the north of England, 250 miles from Brighton, waiting for this thing to turn up and head south.

And following it in order to photograph it en route.

And then reporting back on it.

Jeez.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here