Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official REMF match thread

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just back and we we superb to get back into it as at one point we looked pants.

Accolades for the best goals for us were Brett and Ali IMHO.

CPFC scored two superb goals as well.

Great night again and our traditional penalty win with Han Kraay having the final say.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Great night

My kids overjoyed with autographs from the three celebs on show: Peter Ward, Ricky Marlowe and . . . .

. . . . Dick Knight!

[They said Mr Knight was 'very kind' - God love 'im . . .]

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Well played lads, great night and a superb game with a great comback and some cracking goals. Well done to all concered, was great to see Wardy playing (even if the Palace boys did seem to go in rather hard on him). Looked like a pretty good turnout so lets hope it raised lots of dosh. For what it's worth my personal opinons of people i was impressed with were out number 3, 10 and 7 when he came on and Palace's number 10 looked pretty handy (even tho i think he was the one who missed the last spot kicked) As i said a great night and everyone should be very proud of themselves

Adopted Brightonian

Jan 31, 2009
Brighton/Northampton
I just read through this thread and was very happy to see Brighton's great comeback....but to be bluntly honest I don't have a clue what this REMF is?! Someone please enlighten me :blush: (I haven't been here long, I can be let off)

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I just read through this thread and was very happy to see Brighton's great comeback....but to be bluntly honest I don't have a clue what this REMF is?! Someone please enlighten me :blush: (I haven't been here long, I can be let off)

Robert Easton Memorial Fund
A Brighton fan and regular poster who sadly died in 9/11

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Great match and a great effort from both teams, nice to see Wardy score a pen, but very well done to all concerned.

One rather 'well known' Brighton fan afterwards did, in all seriousness, suggest that we should have allowed Palace to win "otherwise they'll get bored and stop coming if we beat them every year".

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

Robert Eaton was a fellow albion fan that used to post on here as Ricky Marlowe's Hairpiece. He worked for Cantor Fitzgerald in the World Trade Center, and was in one of the towers in 9/11 when the planes hit. Since then, many of the board members have clubbed together to form a charity - the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund, which supports kids around the world and locally through football. They have also expanded to help Aids awareness in West Africa.

Every year there is the game, and also several events throughout the year, including a glf day, which i believe is soon.

Hope this helps - may have got some bits wrong, sorry if I do!

Adopted Brightonian

Jan 31, 2009
Brighton/Northampton
Robert Eaton was a fellow albion fan that used to post on here as Ricky Marlowe's Hairpiece. He worked for Cantor Fitzgerald in the World Trade Center, and was in one of the towers in 9/11 when the planes hit. Since then, many of the board members have clubbed together to form a charity - the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund, which supports kids around the world and locally through football. They have also expanded to help Aids awareness in West Africa.

Every year there is the game, and also several events throughout the year, including a glf day, which i believe is soon.

Hope this helps - may have got some bits wrong, sorry if I do!

Thank you also. Sorry to hear his story. :( But nice to see such a good memorial has been put in place. :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thank you also. Sorry to hear his story. :( But nice to see such a good memorial has been put in place. :thumbsup:

Dare I say it the best thing NSC has ever managed to collectively achieve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here