Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone ever tried putting gravy granules into baked beans

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
nice work chappers :cool:

next time, if you get a chance try some TOULOUSE sausages... oh my word they are something else.

pork garlic red wine... christ they are good

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I know this might be raising the stakes as it were but I rather like a Sausage supporting mash bed of Potato/Parsnip/Celeriac with the addition of a reputable Camenbert-Mayonaise lubrication interred during the mashing procedure.
I find a the proportions listed below are the optimum mix.

Potato 50%
Parsnip 30%
Celeriac 20%

mind you it will pass to your large intestine in about 6/8 hours due to the large amount of fibre ...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
There's a few people I'd like to thank....

Algie - thanks for all your doubts, they only urged me on to make this eating experience everything it should have been.

Brett - early impetus into my plan gave me the strength i needed to pull of such a DARING feat.

barney - you belief in eating unhealthy but eating well really proved invaluable.

Dr J Sainsbury - without your bangers I wouldn't be here where I am today (half cut and contented with a full belly).

Starry - such enthusiam into my dinner drove me towards my delectable eats.

And everyone else...? Well, what can I say? You've proved to me, that no matter what, a bit of stodge isn't just that, it can be turned into brilliant stodge. And it did. For that, I thank you ALL.

Love Chappo.

xx

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Yes, yes I have.

I also once put a Jack Daniels bottle up my ex-wife's bum. She wasn't best pleased.

Was it one this size? :lolol:

JackDaniels011-2.jpg

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
There's a few people I'd like to thank....

Algie - thanks for all your doubts, they only urged me on to make this eating experience everything it should have been.

Brett - early impetus into my plan gave me the strength i needed to pull of such a DARING feat.

barney - you belief in eating unhealthy but eating well really proved invaluable.

Dr J Sainsbury - without your bangers I wouldn't be here where I am today (half cut and contented with a full belly).

Starry - such enthusiam into my dinner drove me towards my delectable eats.

And everyone else...? Well, what can I say? You've proved to me, that no matter what, a bit of stodge isn't just that, it can be turned into brilliant stodge. And it did. For that, I thank you ALL.

Love Chappo.

xx

oi you f*** what about me I told you to split your beans and gravy like that

good pics by the way

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
oh and if you want some better snags, the lamb ones from that Seckers butcher in Hove are the best ones you can actually get in the world as sold at the Shakespeares Head in the dials and the Ancient mariner

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Can I just say what a gripping epic story this has truly been. It has been an priviledge to have the pleasure of viewing it, and a humble honour to be mentioned in the whole saga.

Sometimes NSC can be full of absolute shit and binfestry, but this is a magical tale of what is right with this world, with all the sadness of paedoes and plane crashes, I hope this lifts everyones spirits as they go into the Bank Holiday weekend.

It is uplifting and should encourage everyone to try something a little bit different and daring from their normal everyday lives.
Merry Weekend Everyone x

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
oi you f*** what about me I told you to split your beans and gravy like that

good pics by the way

Sorry maffew, but i had kinda already decided to use my mash as a breakwater. Big up yourself too though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here