Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Lotus Anyone?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
No. Get more for your money and a better car elsewhere.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Does anyone remember when Gary Hart had a car sponsored by a local garage with his name all over it? Can't imagine what it was like driving that around (and surprised it wasn't mentioned in his testimonial programme!)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Over priced, too sporty and would attract to much UNWANTED attension ( from NON-albion fans)

I don't even put footy stickers in my car, though I do live some distance from Albion territory, for fear of attracting the wrong type of attention...driving a car that advertised the team I support would be pushing it much too far.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
We had the an England crest sticker in the back window of our car and everytime we went on holiday to Swansea we had to cover it up.
An England sticker in the centre of Swansea is not a good idea.

Does anyone remember when Gary Hart had a car sponsored by a local garage with his name all over it? Can't imagine what it was like driving that around (and surprised it wasn't mentioned in his testimonial programme!)

no but I do remember Sergei Gotsmanov arriving at the Goldstone in a brand new care provided by the club.......

2105.jpg

a Lada Riva (and it wasn't good as the pic above):O:O:thud:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a liability, can you imagine the number of keys that car will attract whenever it is parked and left, probably even in Brighton !, no thanks.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We had the an England crest sticker in the back window of our car and everytime we went on holiday to Swansea we had to cover it up.
An England sticker in the centre of Swansea is not a good idea.

Two points there:

Why on earth would you go to Swansea for your holidays in the first place?

It really pisses me off that Scots & Welsh have their stupid "Ecosse" and "Cymru" stickers all over their motors and it would never occur to anyone to smash their motors up over it, but I saw a documentary where they left a car in Glasgow with one of those St. George Cross flags sticking out of the window and the car got utterly destroyed within about ten minutes...aint that xenophobia??

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
cheeky bitch, how about giving it back to the club and let the club make some money out of it. If she didn't want it, why enter in the 1st place!

Well, I entered, and I can't even drive.

Mind you, I do have previous. Entered the Led Zeppelin ticket lottery and I'm not even a fan. Not even a BAD fan.

Brilliant if you win tho eh?

:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here