Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny fans game?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
right, are we all certain we are going to have enough, i am just filling in the forms and sorting out the money, i dont want to book it and find that we dont have enough and be £60 quid out of pocket

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Hi Steve, just PM-ed you mate.

I'll let you all know how we're doing with the coach next week. I'm not sure whether to go for a 33 or a 49 seater, but either way we'll have a good squad to bring down for our annual 4-2 defeat.

Looking forward to this game now. Setting off for Carlisle in a few hours, then our next "decent" away day is at your place.

P.S - Does anyone roughly know how long it takes to get to the sea front and then back to Waterhall. A few of the lads who come on the coach would probably want to go to a pub or to the sea front, so it'd make sense if we dropped the team off at Waterhall and then took the others to wherever - meaning everyone's a winner.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
right i have sent the forms and payment to book the pitch, its £5 per player, if you dont pay, u dont play.
Have we a keeper in our ranks anywhere?? and justin have u spoke to your mate about reffing for us?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
has anyone got hold of Jimmy and Rob too see if they want to play??

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've checked and the ref in question is unavailable as he already has a game on that day

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've checked and the ref in question is unavailable as he already has a game on that day

In the absence of anyone else (and also in the absence of much footballing talent on my part), I'm happy to referee if required and if there are enough players for the Brighton side that I'd not be needed.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Could someone put up a squad list?

Im happy to play if needed but the REMF lot are trying to organise a friendly for the same day which Brett, Ali and I will be involved in if not needed for the Donny match.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Hi Steve, just PM-ed you mate.

I'll let you all know how we're doing with the coach next week. I'm not sure whether to go for a 33 or a 49 seater, but either way we'll have a good squad to bring down for our annual 4-2 defeat.

Looking forward to this game now. Setting off for Carlisle in a few hours, then our next "decent" away day is at your place.

P.S - Does anyone roughly know how long it takes to get to the sea front and then back to Waterhall. A few of the lads who come on the coach would probably want to go to a pub or to the sea front, so it'd make sense if we dropped the team off at Waterhall and then took the others to wherever - meaning everyone's a winner.

In a coach on a Saturday morning it should take about 10mins each way.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Could someone put up a squad list?

Im happy to play if needed but the REMF lot are trying to organise a friendly for the same day which Brett, Ali and I will be involved in if not needed for the Donny match.

well i think it s stupid idea having the remf playing the same day, whats wrong with the 22nd for them,

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
oh stuff me injury i shoudl be fit for this, and as my season will be over by then i want to keep up with all the football i can!

i will play if needed (and if chris can pick me up!)

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Cheers Ali. I'll let the others know on the coach. They can use their vouchers they get on their match tickets, to get to Preston Park and the Withdean.

Booked the coach by the way. £630 so I'm well chuffed. Welsh Tours wanted £1300.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Cheers Ali. I'll let the others know on the coach. They can use their vouchers they get on their match tickets, to get to Preston Park and the Withdean.

Booked the coach by the way. £630 so I'm well chuffed. Welsh Tours wanted £1300.

Why would you want Welsh tours? Last time I checked Wales would be in the wrong direction for you guys!

Or has that earth quake moved the whole of Doncaster west?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We have a squad of 16/17 there, which even allowing for the inevitable no-shows will give us a full team and a few subs.

Its not a closed shop. All those will get a good run out. Riggo's lot like to do rolling subs, so if you come off early, there is a good chance you will be back on later when some of the wheezy types start to struggle.

Chris [Da Man Clay] and I will sort out the starting team, etc, as between us we know most of the rest of you.

From memory people play as the following;

O Lads; GK
Myself; CB
Da man Clay; CB
Bath Seagull; CM
Jaz; RB
Zesh; RM
Padders; CM
Brett; CF

Pettitt has himself down as a CM, the rest of you, post your preferred position on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here