NSC's Most Stalked
Thats the 200 up
_39354406_murray_get300x300.jpg

big%20fireworks.JPG

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
how have i DECEIVED you, apart from telling you Matt Richards is toilet:)

• Ripping your own shirt to blag a T-shirt from me.
• Poncing prizes.
• Kidding everyone you're cycling around Cuba for a voluntary cheridee, when you're really circling around Koba for a vodka and cherryade.
• Promising you'd never sing Bo' Rap or Afternoon Delight in my vicinity again
• Etc.

It all seemed so promising...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I met that TLO in a shop once, I forget which one. He was very jolly and tried to convince me to buy a Dukla Prague away strip.

This is my only experience of him in the real world, HOWEVER, NSC has taught me more about him than life in the real world ever could.

Because he is a member of the Brighton and Hove business community is it alright to post pictures of him?

You're not off ram-raiding Facebook are you? :nono:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You Telling Me To Toddle Off? Just Because You've Got Nothing Better To Do. Remind Me Again How Long You've Been Stuck In Front Of Your PC Today. Where's All Your Imaginary Friends? What About Your Career? You Weren't Fibbing About Those Were You? Your Bullying Has Backfired Big Time. We Now Know Just How Sad Your Existence Is.

When Exactly Do You Toddle Off To Hoover Heaven Tonight? Those Mini-Cab's Firm's Offices Don't Clean themselves.

No today I am covering the media centre office, so in essence I am basically stuck in front of a computer, with not much else to do which is why It has been a lovely opportunity to rip it out of you.

I do not bully people Barse, I responded to you calling me a moron some time ago. Since then you have found cause to badger me. It so happens I have the time on my hands today and am quite happy to play with you.

Unfortunately I don't have acting work every day. (nor cleaning,before you ask). I have had several good acting jobs recently, but not today.

So we have been through the acting, the jobs, the cleaning, the reason I can poke about with you today. Is there anything new you would like to raise or can we look forward to another few hours of your no friends, crap actor, cleaning jibes?

---Henry---

The Hoover Boy
Jan 17, 2008
Seems like you've got yourself into a MESS again Nibble.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
• Ripping your own shirt to blag a T-shirt from me.
• Poncing prizes.
• Kidding everyone you're cycling around Cuba for a voluntary cheridee, when you're really circling around Koba for a vodka and cherryade.
• Promising you'd never sing Bo' Rap or Afternoon Delight in my vicinity again
• Etc.

It all seemed so promising...

:kiss:

next time i can rip my shirt WHILST singing Afternoon Delight in your shop asking for more free stuff, whilst downing a vodka and cherry aid and smoking a fat havana cigar etc

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think Les needs to bring Nibble along to Withers on Saturday, so he can enjoy a drink and cheer himself up watching the Albion put FOUR past the Northern types.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Listen folks, I am perfectlyy happy. If you actually look at the thread it is Bars that is doing the majority of the vitriolic name calling and piss-taking. As I have a reputation for flying off the handle it lands at my feet. I really don't mid taking a ribbing. However, I find Bars particular brand of piss taking quite uncalled for and decidedly dull. That is why I have a problem with him/her.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Listen folks, I am perfectlyy happy. If you actually look at the thread it is Bars that is doing the majority of the vitriolic name calling and piss-taking. As I have a reputation for flying off the handle it lands at my feet. I really don't mid taking a ribbing. However, I find Bars particular brand of piss taking quite uncalled for and decidedly dull. That is why I have a problem with him/her.

We know.

But carry on regardless...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here