Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scampi 'N' Lemon Nik Naks...bleeurgh

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've just had a bag of the "knobbly freaky sticks of corn" Scampi 'n' Lemon variety.
Chuffing HORRIBLE. The stench is unbelievable, and my fingers now smell like an unwashed vagina. They were still strangely compulsive though, and despite it all I stilll worked my way through the small-ish packet, but at what cost ? I now have the foul, fetid breath of a serial rapist, and I fear my keyboard will now retain the odour of a fishmongers gusset.

When it comes to Nik Naks, I'm sticking with the Nice 'n' Spicy from here on. Crisps and FISH are not comfortable bedfellows in my experience (even prawn cocktail is something of an acquired taste, I find). Has anyone else been particularly REVOLTED by a certain crisp variety ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Best crisps in the world Niknaks. Cream Cheese ones are nice. Incidently they look remarkably like my toes do Niknaks.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's your own fault. You should know by now, the ONLY snack of that ilk worth eating are pickled onion flavour monster munch.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
nobbly toes

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Scampi ones are awesome. Worchester sauce Wheat Crunchies are also good.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
As a concept the nobbled corn phallus is good at holding the flavour- but as you have discovered the Scampi 'n' lemon variety leave you smelling worse than an overused otter's pocket.

In my experience the only crisp to repulse me as much as these are the Roast Lamb and mint variety offered by the otherwise flavour officionados Walkers.

Roast lamb and mint? More like Roast Gary Lineker's warty big toe!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's your own fault. You should know by now, the ONLY snack of that ilk worth eating are pickled onion flavour monster munch.
I find them a little strong for my pallette. They make my eyes water a bit.

I think my FAVOURITEST crisps are Cheesy Quavers. I like pushing my tongue gently into the inside of the curl, and then trying to say "sausages" without laughing.
I can amuse myself endlessly, when alone.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Does anyone remeber those Apple crisps you could get. Going back a good 15-20 years though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In my experience the only crisp to repulse me as much as these are the Roast Lamb and mint variety offered by the otherwise flavour officionados Walkers.

Roast lamb and mint? More like Roast Gary Lineker's warty big toe!
Oooh, I LIKE those. They really DO taste all lamby and minty, like.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What about the 10p bags of SPACE RAIDERS
I still like those. Specially the picture of the scarey ALIEN on the front. And they're not as ONIONY as the Monster Munch.

space_raiders.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here