Today, 14:47Best fans in the Premier League / Country / Europe / The Whole Wide World... 8358613208179179523787 replies | 235063 view(s)
Today, 11:58Wozza started a thread The inside story of how Chris Hughton became the unlikeliest saviour of Newcastle United in The Big BoardNice piece, this. http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/inside-story-how-chris-hughton-126518110 replies | 188 view(s)
Today, 11:55I was sent this earlier. It's a table of the remaining fixtures for each club, based on the average points already gained by opponents to be faced. ...48 replies | 3005 view(s)
Today, 10:22Imperious again. What a player. He seemed particularly pumped up yesterday.60 replies | 3422 view(s)
Today, 07:55Never mind your sordid sexual fantasies, how did he play?55 replies | 5399 view(s)
Today, 07:20El Presidente replied to a poll NUFC Fans foodbank initiative - could we do similar? in The Big BoardThe idea seems great. How about setting aside the Punch and Judy political insults and doing something for those less fortunate?x27 replies | 1099 view(s)
Today, 04:18WCm3bS6wXvk13 replies | 425 view(s)
Today, 02:21Its up there with Norwich I've been SHITTING myself all week, and then they go and do that and its like..."we got this.."17 replies | 2041 view(s)
Today, 02:08Here's mine YU0HTgV9aQc punk::clap::rave::rave:13 replies | 425 view(s)
Today, 02:04"With our might....we'll defend...the glory of Reading" :lolol: I just love that.67 replies | 15773 view(s)
Today, 01:06I'd forgotton what a MAGNIFICENT song this is. Thanks for the reminder! YU0HTgV9aQc67 replies | 15773 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:34Bozza replied to a thread "It's not a man bag, it's a leather tote bag darling" in The Big BoardWould it happen in Berlin?8 replies | 551 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:21Agreed. I wish he didn't make it all about him. For me it's souring what is otherwise an incredible period for the club. That Pardew chap is out...71 replies | 9491 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:40Simster replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardCocks. One of these two teams will win now...357 replies | 21804 view(s)
274 replies | 32310 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:33Simster replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardGet in!!!!!357 replies | 21804 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:44Late cry off. Text me 07989 541603. £200 replies | 41 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:09You sick, sick ******* :nono:61 replies | 3922 view(s)
24-02-2017, 22:43Now. Hope this helps.30 replies | 3025 view(s)
24-02-2017, 21:23I hope this won't impact the new market in half and half CLOCKS.30 replies | 1736 view(s)
24-02-2017, 20:50One of my favourite jokes EVER. I love nun jokes :lol:25 replies | 924 view(s)
24-02-2017, 20:40Whereas I spotted Hiney straight away, and only afterwards noticed Hughton. And even later, Barber & Bloom :lol:39 replies | 2864 view(s)
24-02-2017, 20:38Unfortunately, Boro are both very dull and very poor, and even Palace should have little difficulty in keeping a clean sheet against them. I hope...60 replies | 3210 view(s)
24-02-2017, 20:31:ffsparr: THIS MENTALITY IS UNSTOPPABLE* *unless we're 4-0 down at half time to Sunderland, or just lost twice to Swansea City60 replies | 3210 view(s)
24-02-2017, 18:29It does at least bring the benefit of ensuring that at least some of the home fans don't have to see what's happening on the pitch. If I was a...38 replies | 1741 view(s)
24-02-2017, 17:39You might have to explain who Hiney is :lol:39 replies | 2864 view(s)
24-02-2017, 17:33It's quite staggering that they've signed the players they have and yet find themselves to be so utterly mediocre. They're currently six points...247 replies | 27510 view(s)
24-02-2017, 17:24Correct46 replies | 2398 view(s)
24-02-2017, 16:49That's the sad thing. Grime is/was the counter-culture, but the top artists are desperate to enter the mainstream. (See: post-BRITs backlash last...82 replies | 2877 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
39 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- September 9, 1971 (45)
- First Albion game:
- Somewhen in '79 (Glory Hunter)
- Amex season ticket location:
- Back in Sussex
- Project Manager
- Twitter name:
Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 12-02-2010 08:36
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 14:50
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Surely Palace can't... 16/17
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 17
- 17:14 - Hendrax mentioned Bozza in post Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***... website buckle. Bozza should sell his mans...
- 23:14 - dazzer6666 mentioned Bozza in post MoTD tonight...d Selhurst Park." Bozza .......can we post t...
- 14:49 - Djmiles mentioned Bozza in post Amazon Christmas shopping - £50 gift vouchers on offer...take place? Bump! Bozza
- 00:07 - Papa Lazarou mentioned Bozza in post Mushrooming...arently very nice. Bozza and e77 both had som...
- 16:30 - Hidden
- 14:45 - Hidden
- 14:38 - Hidden
- 11:18 - dazzer6666 mentioned Bozza in post Transfer Deadline Day - Is there a Surprise in Store?...he know' Naylor As Bozza suggested earlier, s...
- 22:40 - Albumen quoted Bozza in post Ranieri SackedSome interesting reactions...
- 22:18 - Bozza quoted Bry Nylon in post Restaurant 2017WTF is that...? Cod and chips...
- 21:42 - Bry Nylon quoted Bozza in post Restaurant 2017https://uploads.tapatalk-c...
- 21:26 - Nixonator quoted Bozza in post Ranieri SackedSome interesting reactions...
- 21:21 - lizard quoted Bozza in post Ranieri SackedSome interesting reactions...
- 19:11 - Frutos quoted Bozza in post Pokemon GoWe're up to 190 caught now...
- 14:46 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Bozza in post Restaurant 2017Think it would have been f...
- 14:32 - Bozza quoted CheeseRolls in post Restaurant 2017You might want to check it out f...
- 12:06 - Tim Over Whelmed quoted Bozza in post How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese?Irrelevant, surely? Bloom'...
- 09:37 - Driver8 quoted Bozza in post How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese?Irrelevant, surely? Bloom'...
- 09:34 - Bozza quoted Tim Over Whelmed in post How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese?I thought there was a clause that Mr ...
- 00:29 - Plooks quoted Bozza in post Kebano starts upfront tonight [Bristol City v Fulham]Fulham aren't out of the p...
- 21:51 - CheeseRolls quoted Bozza in post Restaurant 2017With the lad in an all-day...
- 21:27 - Ernest quoted Bozza in post Kebano starts upfront tonight [Bristol City v Fulham]Fulham aren't out of the p...
- 21:25 - Bozza quoted CheeseRolls in post Restaurant 2017Lunch at Cin Cin sandwiched betw...
- 21:05 - Albumen quoted Bozza in post Kebano starts upfront tonight [Bristol City v Fulham]He 'scores' but is offside...
- 20:20 - Bozza quoted Bring back Bryan wade!! in post Kebano starts upfront tonight [Bristol City v Fulham]Pardon my ignorance but he has scored 1 in 1...
- 20:20 - Deleted Posts
- 13:19 - Garry Nelson's Left Foot quoted Bozza in post WHC X: The FINAL - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Honey BadgerJust cast my vote. Not sur...
- 10:50 - Bozza quoted Diablo in post Avid Brighton fan my arse!!!Really ?????? Why ????? N...