Today, 19:31Stat Brother replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardOh I don't want to be accused of 'aftertiming, my £1's are on:- 1st goal direct from a free kick 25/1 Tomer to score last 11/2 Duffy score in...431 replies | 19960 view(s)
Today, 19:22Dunk has just taken out Knockaert in the warm up. AK walking but not happy.60 replies | 4301 view(s)
Today, 16:40Stat Brother replied to a thread Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald Trump in The Big BoardI agree, there's even a teeny weeny part of me that has decided having Trump in charge of the western world might be a good thing. After all the...107 replies | 2367 view(s)
Today, 16:26Stat Brother replied to a thread Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald Trump in The Big BoardI find it fookin hilarious. Sure it's just another sign of our impending death, but funny all the same.107 replies | 2367 view(s)
Today, 15:10Stat Brother replied to a thread Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald Trump in The Big BoardThe constitution states the incoming president starts work today, 20.01. The Donald will be starting on Monday as he's off to Florida, for the...107 replies | 2367 view(s)
Today, 14:18Roger Marti has a £6.7m buy out clause but apparently has be scouted by palace. :cry: ...771 replies | 74128 view(s)
Today, 09:14I'd have felt so much better about the second half of 'that' season had the Albion picked up more than 1 point from the games v Millwall, Blackpool &...38 replies | 3132 view(s)
Today, 08:55Manchester City have set a record transfer fee for a 13-year-old by paying Southend United £175,000 for defender Finley Burns which could rise to...771 replies | 74128 view(s)
Today, 08:43with 2 wingers, who in themselves have been reduced to 4.771 replies | 74128 view(s)
Today, 06:10http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38685892 Preston North End manager Simon Grayson is keeping options open over a possible approach for striker...200 replies | 25501 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:06I've not noticed this before, Skybet seem to have a bit of an oddity on the manner of the first goal, tomorrow. 1st Goal Method A shot is...79 replies | 3580 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:42Stat Brother replied to a thread The Offside Rule, What Would Football be like Without it in The Big BoardManu may well have been VFM. #beforehistime.37 replies | 1179 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:46Stat Brother replied to a thread What's an appropriate sentence for a crime such as this? in The Big BoardHmmm, I doubt it's that's simplistic. I'll hazard a guess that the child protection unit for the Grimsby local authority is under financed,...78 replies | 2734 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:25Stat Brother replied to a thread What's an appropriate sentence for a crime such as this? in The Big BoardAny right minded person should want to flog 'em, beat 'em, hang 'em, but that's not going to help the next Poppy. Who in turn wasn't helped by the...78 replies | 2734 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:20I wouldn't worry too much for the time being, after all this is Chris' 'I've just signed Lionel Messi', face:-3377 replies | 408461 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:17"Bong out to Skalak, who crosses into the path of Barnes - GGOOOOAAAAALLLLLLL" "Just listen to what that goal means to the Albion fans" ...3377 replies | 408461 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:08Got to love the naivety of some on here. Anyone reading this would think the AMEX was an Íñigo of white white hot noise and passion. Yeah let's...57 replies | 2871 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:55Aston Villa are expected to complete the signing of Nottingham Forest captain Henri Lansbury by the end of Friday. Forest rejected an offer from...771 replies | 74128 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:18The Press Association reports that Hull have accepted an offer of about £10m from West Brom for midfielder Jake Livermore. The 27-year-old joined...771 replies | 74128 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:16Stat Brother replied to a thread Albion v Newcastle: Tuesday 28th February, 7.45pm, live on Sky [unless...] in The Big BoardAny sentence beginning with:- 'so we'd lose... ...Duffy', end with a 'no' from me.72 replies | 11896 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:08Cos they is Brighton fans.57 replies | 2871 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:42That's the spirit.36 replies | 1109 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:12As we're distracting our lack of transferness today with films how about this one:- Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola took his players on a...36 replies | 1109 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:01Everyone is also conveniently forgetting that a snooker table in the wild is at least 5 times the size of the tables breed in captivity and used on...33 replies | 1460 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:44Pick the bones out of this:- Top-US-Grossing Feature Films Released 1990-01-01 to 1999-12-31 ...75 replies | 1682 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:38Cos he's shitehouse!771 replies | 74128 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:34Manchester City have officially confirmed the signing of 19-year-old Brazil striker Gabriel Jesus. They signed the player from Palmeiras in the...771 replies | 74128 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:31This thread has the feel of a 'World's Greatest 90's film' competition.75 replies | 1682 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:29Will the Presidency last longer than his moth? Moth with 'golden flake hairstyle' named after Donald Trump ...173 replies | 6135 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:10Irrespective as to who has filled the gap, and for how long, they all have a few things in common. - The player has looked out of place. -...3377 replies | 408461 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Stat Brother
- Date of Birth
- February 25, 1970 (46)
About Stat Brother
- First Albion game:
- Sometime in in the late 70's, probably Arsenal. I'll have to check
- Favourite Albion player:
- El Abd/Buckley
- Best Albion experience:
- Waking into the East seeing the flags in the West
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family stand in line with the 6 yrd box
- Been an Albion boy since mid/late 70's. Broke with the Gooner family trad (1st game ever Highbury '76). Now entering my 3rd life, on 'the terraces' with The Albion, 70's - early 80's. Late 80's - mid 90's to the end of the Goldstone, followed by a splattering of away trips. Now Falmer, with my 2 kids currently 7 & 6.
- West west west Sussex
- Cycling, cooking, ale, and Haribo. Sadly the 1st one doesn't go well with the other 3.
“Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
Velogames Fantasy TdF League - Name NSC Geeks - League Code: 41202037269
Velogames Fantasy TdF League - Name NSC Geeks - League Code: 41202037269
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 21:49
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 20:57 - Stat Brother mentioned Bozza in post Cycling geeksHere you go Bozza, if you're still Bik...
- 18:09 - Stat Brother mentioned Jeep in post The Official, 103rd Tour de France, thread... little obsessed by Jeep's fantasy team. I r...
- 05:08 - Stat Brother mentioned 8ace in post The Official, 103rd Tour de France, thread... (@1066familyman & 8ace) 'beat the bookie St...
- 18:20 - Bold Seagull mentioned Stat Brother in post The Official, 103rd Tour de France, thread... You took tips from Stat Brother....:stupid: J...
- 06:59 - Stat Brother mentioned 1066familyman in post The Official, 103rd Tour de France, thread... one to bank roll. 1066familyman will have the inside...
- 13:50 - Stat Brother quoted Two Professors in post Jiri SkalakEverybody has the right to be a cri...
- 09:11 - Stat Brother quoted Blue Valkyrie in post How important is it to get a forward this window?I guess 4-5 million, but in this o...
- 09:08 - Blue Valkyrie quoted Stat Brother in post How important is it to get a forward this window?As Rhodes is valued at £10m what ...
- 09:05 - Stat Brother quoted Blue Valkyrie in post How important is it to get a forward this window?FWIW I'd expect it's more likely w...
- 08:36 - Triggaaar quoted Stat Brother in post How important is it to get a forward this window?The club has to dance with this d...
- 06:24 - Stat Brother quoted Triggaaar in post Championship Odds TrackerDetailed explanation: Right no...
- 22:13 - Nathan quoted Stat Brother in post The January Transfer Window:facepalm: Next time please add ...
- 21:00 - Uh_huh_him quoted Stat Brother in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Hang on am I right in thinking ou...
- 20:17 - bhanutz quoted Stat Brother in post Ashley Fletcher on loanMr Naylor makes a point of saying...
- 17:51 - Stat Brother quoted Nathan in post The January Transfer WindowWas at Valencia the same ti...
- 17:49 - Stat Brother quoted Ernest in post Can someone tell Chris Hughton and the boys to give up (Dirty Leeds)If Leeds are so certain to ...
- 15:32 - Nathan quoted Stat Brother in post The January Transfer WindowOh Christ don't encourage me, tha...
- 15:07 - Stat Brother quoted blue'n'white in post Maheta Molango19 seconds into that season - bli...
- 14:58 - Stat Brother quoted OvingdeanSeagull in post The January Transfer WindowYou've convinced me. I'm in. #AllAbo...
- 14:40 - Stat Brother quoted mejonaNO12 aka riskit in post The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL threadAs someone who is quite new to the sport, ...
- 11:05 - OvingdeanSeagull quoted Stat Brother in post The January Transfer Windowhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G...
- 09:00 - Stat Brother quoted Fignon's Ponytail in post The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL threadWalked in the door from London just in...
- 01:10 - brakespear quoted Stat Brother in post The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL threadNo. Or maybe not :)
- 01:08 - Stat Brother quoted whitelion in post The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL threadWill Sky Sports Mix stay with ...
- 01:05 - Stat Brother quoted Albion my Albion in post The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL threadWatching Packers at Cowboys How man...