Today, 09:27I'm in.66 replies | 1462 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:43Stat Brother replied to a thread Anyone else now ridiculously excited about next season? in The Big BoardNot yet. As and when the club signs some speedsters with skillz, then I'm all in.96 replies | 4876 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:16Planning to do the ride the day before!!15752 replies | 374855 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:12He played against us:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32261865 Any memories from the travelling loyal supporters?103 replies | 15319 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:59I hope it's not Ian Astbury.57 replies | 5403 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:57That makes it:- Club 3 - ITK crew 0 Someone should throw in a towel.57 replies | 5403 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:41They are going to play 3 centre halfs.401 replies | 36003 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:25I'll give you a brief tour now. The fire exits are there in front of us, and then of course there's the main doors where you came in and 2 further...27 replies | 1891 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:53Thank god for that. I don't have the energy to go mentals over yet another 'could do a job' thread.91 replies | 10587 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:59Only 20 for me, so still a way to go.817 replies | 116207 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:31Exactly you're quite right, and it's certainly something I am guilty of because of my needy need to be entertained. It's a real shame how quickly...817 replies | 116207 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:04Cheaper than going to the Albion.66 replies | 1462 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:03Obviously plane hops is a new thing, but train hops are nothing new. Basically 102 years ago the rides left the start, rode round the corner, said...66 replies | 1462 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:30Hopefully the club will sign one player previously not mentioned, every week. Thereby giving NSC enough time for the ITK crew and the Unable to...195 replies | 15447 view(s)
01-07-2015, 21:58Fair enough, I'm glad your new friends could help!!15752 replies | 374855 view(s)
01-07-2015, 21:46That's not for you. That's for getting the crank arm off the axle.15752 replies | 374855 view(s)
01-07-2015, 21:44Could you not either drill down into the bolt, and 'corkscrew' it out. Or cut across the top and turn it into a screw. Admittedly you'll need to...15752 replies | 374855 view(s)
01-07-2015, 21:37I was going to say that... ...what about hitting it really hard with a big hammer? Can't you get at it from the side. It's a minor miracle...15752 replies | 374855 view(s)
01-07-2015, 21:35We defended brilliantly plus they were wasteful in possession, obviously 2 sides of the same coin. Even at distinctly average, they never looked...817 replies | 116207 view(s)
01-07-2015, 21:31My memory is sitting there for 90 minutes thinking 'why can't we do that', while watching Leon Best in stripes.817 replies | 116207 view(s)
01-07-2015, 21:29Some are more human than others.48 replies | 1221 view(s)
01-07-2015, 21:20They relentlessly attacked us, and we defended really well, without having a shot. There was only one team that was ever going to win and they won....817 replies | 116207 view(s)
01-07-2015, 21:16Bold Seagull can you take a few snaps and post them, as I also haven't got a clue what you're on about. Admittedly I still won't have a clue but...15752 replies | 374855 view(s)
01-07-2015, 21:12This is the whole point ... missed. We have Championship ready players. We have them in abundance. In every area of the pitch. That's ALL we...817 replies | 116207 view(s)
01-07-2015, 19:51TBH although not an opinion I'd formed until this conversation, I'd be in complete agreement with Dick the Agent over Tex, as well. The Albion's...817 replies | 116207 view(s)
01-07-2015, 19:22That maybe so, but he won't be starting any Premier League games, this season. Which is a potential he certainly has, but only rarely seen partly...817 replies | 116207 view(s)
01-07-2015, 19:18His agent wants the very best deal possible. If he, or someone of his ilk were to come here, they'll be doing it was more than half an eye on a...817 replies | 116207 view(s)
01-07-2015, 19:16From a team that looks lovely, but was completely toilet last season, only just avoiding relegation. Had he signed this time last year he'd now be...817 replies | 116207 view(s)
01-07-2015, 17:22Good point. If we get the band back together we'll wee-wee all over the whole division... ...just like last time :facepalm:46 replies | 2754 view(s)
01-07-2015, 17:15If we can resign Bobby &.. ...Orlandi, Murray, Bridcutt, Buckley, Spanish Dave, Kemy, Ulloa, Ward, Hammond, Barnes, Koosh & Noone, I...46 replies | 2754 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Stat Brother
- Date of Birth
- February 25, 1970 (45)
About Stat Brother
- First Albion game:
- Sometime in in the late 70's, probably Arsenal. I'll have to check
- Favourite Albion player:
- El Abd/Buckley
- Best Albion experience:
- Waking into the East seeing the flags in the West
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family stand in line with the 6 yrd box
- Been an Albion boy since mid/late 70's. Broke with the Gooner family trad (1st game ever Highbury '76). Now entering my 3rd life, on 'the terraces' with The Albion, 70's - early 80's. Late 80's - mid 90's to the end of the Goldstone, followed by a splattering of away trips. Now Falmer, with my 2 kids currently 7 & 6.
- West west west Sussex
- Cycling, cooking, ale, and Haribo. Sadly the 1st one doesn't go well with the other 3.
- Twitter name:
“Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
President of the PATRICK FRIDAY EZE fan club. E-ze E-ze E-ze.
President of the PATRICK FRIDAY EZE fan club. E-ze E-ze E-ze.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 09:54
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 16:51 - Stat Brother mentioned Taybha in post The 2015 Grand National Sponsored By Saheed Bin Festoon Nsc Sweepstake...xciting, good stuff Taybha Just to be a pain i...
- 19:23 - Stat Brother mentioned El Presidente in post A massive summer clear out and I hope Tony Bloom delivers on his promise.........is common knowledge El Presidente
- 19:19 - Stat Brother mentioned Mustafa in post Ukip claims to have up to 40% support says Brighton Pavilion candidate Nigel Carter...sure they'd blocked Mustafa.
- 17:12 - Stat Brother mentioned Glanders in post Cycling geeks...the legend that is Glanders has done a TT with s...
- 15:58 - Stat Brother mentioned Hamilton in post I hate football...ess time hating, Mr Hamilton.
- 15:48 - Stat Brother mentioned banjo in post Cycling geeks...by your route today banjo. My first thought w...
- 15:11 - Stat Brother mentioned big hilda in post guess which nsc user is sat opposite me on this trainbig hilda. Some people have a...
- 17:58 - banjo quoted Stat Brother in post Cycling geeksNice ride today banjo. I didn't ...
- 15:12 - Stat Brother quoted Silverhatch in post ZamoraIf Paul Barber wants a full Amex...
- 13:41 - Stat Brother quoted Indurain's Lungs in post What Are You NSC's Expert On?I'll challenge you on that one SB! O...
- 13:30 - Stat Brother quoted Tyrone Biggums in post The Official 102nd Tour de France, thread.Dan Martin. Has he never been in ...
- 13:30 - Stat Brother quoted Pogue Mahone in post The Official 102nd Tour de France, thread.Dan Martin. Has he never been i...
- 12:45 - Hamilton quoted Stat Brother in post The Official 102nd Tour de France, thread.To be jingoistic a Yates brother ...
- 10:31 - Indurain's Lungs quoted Stat Brother in post Cycling geeksAfter the defeat I'm surprised Cu...
- 10:16 - Indurain's Lungs quoted Stat Brother in post What Are You NSC's Expert On?Sadly, PED usage in sport :down: ...
- 09:46 - Nibble quoted Stat Brother in post What things annoy you - even though they shouldn't really?The wireless this morning was ful...
- 09:22 - Stat Brother quoted Nibble in post What things annoy you - even though they shouldn't really?People who moan about moani...
- 22:33 - Stat Brother quoted Pogue Mahone in post Cycling geeksSo you've only beaten one more To...
- 22:21 - Stat Brother quoted drew in post Jeeez this is horrificOf course there is nothin...
- 21:10 - Stat Brother quoted Saladpack Seagull in post The Official 102nd Tour de France, thread.Well, I'll give it another go this yea...
- 21:04 - Stat Brother quoted Herr Tubthumper in post First sub 2 hour marathonFast times: what will it take to run...
- 21:02 - Stat Brother quoted Pogue Mahone in post The Official 102nd Tour de France, thread.What about Fugelsang, Talansky, L...
- 21:00 - Stat Brother quoted pb21 in post The Official 102nd Tour de France, thread.Geraint Thomas? The gener...
- 20:52 - Stat Brother quoted Pogue Mahone in post The Official 102nd Tour de France, thread.So, give me some tips so I can wi...
- 20:51 - Stat Brother quoted Machiavelli in post The next forwardHughton has said he'd like anoth...
- 20:30 - Stat Brother quoted Horton's halftime iceberg in post Cycling geeksWhen do the geeks start the TOUR thread, lots ...
- 20:27 - Stat Brother quoted wellquickwoody in post Chefs you can't standHa Ha! Have to agree. Got his silly...