Today, 11:31I bet she doesn't even like it, and is just pretending to be 'different'. She probably has One Direction in her car tape deck.17 replies | 788 view(s)
Today, 11:26If I were nifty on t'internet, this could be edited for the occasion:- :bowdown:17010 replies | 455887 view(s)
Today, 11:13Doesn't have play some shite on the wireless.17 replies | 788 view(s)
Today, 11:01But if the team had a recognized (old) left back instead of Ridgewell it wouldn't have conceded a quite frankly appalling 5 goals in the last 7...28 replies | 1196 view(s)
Today, 10:53More wingers less whingers.28 replies | 1196 view(s)
Today, 10:29You've got to wonder how a left back could improve on the 5 goals conceded in the 7 league games since Boxing Day. TBH with Knockaert, Murphy,...21 replies | 1601 view(s)
Today, 09:49I've got a pair of technics 12 10's and 8000 records in the loft!15 replies | 365 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:10Colin was a bit concerned about going up the A23, but the route doesn't as it's on the cycle lane. He was also worried about it taking in Gatwick...17010 replies | 455887 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:11Exactly. They need to learn from Rotherham, because Bolton needs to be a banker. Everyone bar Hull have 'Boltonesque' fixtures coming up. Days...10 replies | 492 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:01Last night, on TV, was a pretty big statement by the squad. One that our rivals couldn't answer today. I was listening to 5-live this...10 replies | 492 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:44Yes although I doubt the club would have singed Jiri. Warren A was adamant the boys a winger.52 replies | 4864 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:28I believe they had a preset time, which was well attended, irrespective of the game situation.176 replies | 6794 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:52Big walk out protest by the Liverpool fans, fair play to them.176 replies | 6794 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:44As much as I enjoyed Poyet's histrionics, at the time, a straight up battle between Poyet v Hughton. Hughton's class wins by an easy knockout. ...70 replies | 3094 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:21The best and most entertaining team in the Championship, played...176 replies | 6794 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:29That is a bit like choosing between chicken madras and crispy shredded beef.52 replies | 4864 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:22Give Hemed the tools to fail, before calling him a failure. With Knockaert, Kaz & Murphy, potentially Rosenior and Jiri, Tomer should have a...45 replies | 2821 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:06Which I'd imagine has come at a considerably higher price.70 replies | 3094 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:48I know I know but all the proper ones are taken and Geeks is already a homage to France and all things vélo.59 replies | 2875 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:11Somewhat annoyingly a colleague couldn't wait to tell me of a less palatable but 'well documented' reason for his availability. I called BS, so...52 replies | 4864 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:30But when Hemed plays he sets up the Wilson cameo. Your selection only works if Bobby doesn't play how he did last night, and runs Wilson into the...45 replies | 2821 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:42http://road.cc/content/news/174615-%C2%A3160k-funding-package-set-save-preston-park-track17010 replies | 455887 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:40What do you expect from a second division striker who is valued at 1 10th of other second division striker, Jordan Rhodes?45 replies | 2821 view(s)
05-02-2016, 23:46The only player in the history of t'internet, to actually play like his Youtube highlights reel. Praise just doesn't get higher than that.68 replies | 6753 view(s)
05-02-2016, 21:43And about that long since he's had a decent cross to attack.45 replies | 2821 view(s)
05-02-2016, 18:51It'll need finessing, I had the Gov map on one tab and plot on the next. For obvious reasons I always insist we hold our breath when crossing into...17010 replies | 455887 view(s)
05-02-2016, 18:40I think we concluded, much like the I.O.W - 'it'll look good on Strava' :facepalm: It's definitely one for the summer, when we don't have to worry...17010 replies | 455887 view(s)
05-02-2016, 18:35Stat Brother replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardNope just the Brie (knock down price) with some red onion chutney, tiger bread, & few crackers. I couldn't be bothered with anything poncy, although...327 replies | 20360 view(s)
05-02-2016, 18:25After hypothetical conversations with Colin and Phil, last night I a plotted route roughly circumnavigating West Sussex. (It was very easy on...17010 replies | 455887 view(s)
05-02-2016, 17:55Star Trek. Smith & Jones (last one, I promise :lol:)42 replies | 1174 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Stat Brother
- Date of Birth
- February 25, 1970 (45)
About Stat Brother
- First Albion game:
- Sometime in in the late 70's, probably Arsenal. I'll have to check
- Favourite Albion player:
- El Abd/Buckley
- Best Albion experience:
- Waking into the East seeing the flags in the West
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family stand in line with the 6 yrd box
- Been an Albion boy since mid/late 70's. Broke with the Gooner family trad (1st game ever Highbury '76). Now entering my 3rd life, on 'the terraces' with The Albion, 70's - early 80's. Late 80's - mid 90's to the end of the Goldstone, followed by a splattering of away trips. Now Falmer, with my 2 kids currently 7 & 6.
- West west west Sussex
- Cycling, cooking, ale, and Haribo. Sadly the 1st one doesn't go well with the other 3.
“Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
Winter miles = Summer smiles.
Winter miles = Summer smiles.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 13:35
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Cerys Mathews
- Join Date
- 17:48 - Stat Brother mentioned sheebo in post David Stockdale top bloke who, we are very fortunate to have at the club....have written 4 & 5. sheebo has the right idea:-...
- 21:26 - Iamapen15 mentioned Stat Brother in post Teixeira playing for liverpool u21 on sky sports1,should we try & get him back...ossiter and Ilori. Stat Brother we never done anythi...
- 15:39 - Stat Brother quoted Bob! in post Parking ticketsEither that, or they unde...
- 11:24 - BensGrandad quoted Stat Brother in post Parking ticketsHe's probably a little titsy that...
- 09:43 - Stat Brother quoted Brighton4Cambridge3 in post Iowa CaucusClinton and Bernie being decided by the ...
- 07:40 - studio150 quoted Stat Brother in post Iowa CaucusIt is isn't ALL the candidates. ...
- 07:32 - Stat Brother quoted The Andy Naylor Fan Club in post Parking ticketsVirtually every day for god knows how long yo...
- 07:26 - Stat Brother quoted pastafarian in post Iowa Caucusvery interesting election but a...
- 22:18 - Stat Brother quoted dazzer6666 in post Jiri Skalak, 23yo Czech attacker, confirmed signing.Possibly. I'm also very glad we...
- 22:17 - dazzer6666 quoted Stat Brother in post Jiri Skalak, 23yo Czech attacker, confirmed signing.They are always undisclosed, we h...
- 22:10 - Stat Brother quoted dazzer6666 in post Jiri Skalak, 23yo Czech attacker, confirmed signing.How much was he ? I thought it ...
- 22:03 - dazzer6666 quoted Stat Brother in post Jiri Skalak, 23yo Czech attacker, confirmed signing.& at a cost considerably more mon...
- 21:59 - Stat Brother quoted dazzer6666 in post Jiri Skalak, 23yo Czech attacker, confirmed signing.Slightly better than under Burk...
- 14:55 - Stat Brother quoted Ernest in post Have we BEAN mugged OFF yet AGAIN ?SINGING Knockout is like PU...
- 22:40 - Stat Brother quoted nicko31 in post Leo Ulloa is coming homeMurray outside chance Ulloa...
- 21:53 - Jeep quoted Stat Brother in post Cycling geeksI got this from these guys, with ...
- 21:47 - Stat Brother quoted Jeep in post Cycling geeks:bigwave: Hi Stat Bro. I...
- 19:07 - Pogue Mahone quoted Stat Brother in post Cycling geeksAccording to the BBC we've got an...
- 18:52 - Stat Brother quoted 1066familyman in post Cycling geeksReally struggling with motivation ...
- 17:28 - Stat Brother quoted banjo in post Cycling geeksLike I said, I was going t...
- 17:26 - banjo quoted Stat Brother in post Cycling geeksAnd to maintain my new found titl...
- 17:14 - Stat Brother quoted banjo in post Cycling geeksI would of taken a differe...