Today, 17:02The next permanent Sunderland manager is listed as 3rd or 4th favourite in the 'next manager to leave' betting. :lolol: Freakin joke club....26 replies | 704 view(s)
Today, 15:36To balance it out lets see what having hundreds, possibly thousands, of cars off the road looks like:- Plus giving one of our morons the...18 replies | 590 view(s)
Today, 09:22and Ince sees us through to 3 points.72 replies | 5010 view(s)
Today, 09:18It's all very tongue in cheek, only a madman would go into bat for Burke. I just don't get the need to hammer the guy when it suits while flatly...72 replies | 5010 view(s)
Today, 09:00That doesn't matter. The point is 'we' can't label all the piss poor signings as evidence of Burke's abject failure. But with exactly the same...72 replies | 5010 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:25In the case of the Albion:- If the taker raises his left arm it means he's going to kick the ball at the first defender. If he raises his right...19 replies | 775 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:09I'm just back from my first 'proper' swim for a couple of weeks. I'm still doing reps of 50m x breaststroke followed by 50m x FS. Today I managed...51 replies | 1187 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:57Thanks to Simon Mayo's wireless programme. Pop Sonnets50 replies | 928 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:46My mum got a massive 3 legged Tom Cat from a home, they called him Fu-Fu. Mother was having none of that, so we named it after Arundel Breweries...146 replies | 2662 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:12I've come over all Suzi Dent :blush: Gonococcus Legless Afterburner. Right the 'fun' is over I'm off swimming now.146 replies | 2662 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:07Industrial Diamond Cheerful Warne. A few things:- 1 - Yes I'm bored, but I am waiting to go swimming. B - What the fook is Warne - Shane,...146 replies | 2662 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:59I have an Oxford English Dictionary to hand, give me however many (page) numbers between 1 & 2054, and we'll see what you can randomly get. If you...146 replies | 2662 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:45You've got to remember the vet will have to call the pets name across the waiting room. I was leaning towards Douglas as a potential name, but am...146 replies | 2662 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:33There's nothing that dog wouldn't eat, no matter what end it came from, :sick: although usually he preferred to kill his own prey. But I think even...146 replies | 2662 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:29Sadly Lionel is no longer with us :down:146 replies | 2662 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:03The Man In The Glass When you get what you want in your struggle for self And the world makes you king for a day Just go to the mirror and look...50 replies | 928 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:20Moeraki. That's how you spell it. I was typing on my phone and couldn't remember. :D If you get a chance to do the day trip from Christcurch to...25 replies | 736 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:09Woodchip replied to a thread emmigrating? What were your experiences? specifically New Zealand in The Big BoardWe moved over in June 2012 (to Christchurch), originally on Work to Residence visas as I had a job offer. It was fairly painless. Medicals are...20 replies | 798 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:19Which is what happens when you spend 'proper' money. Unsurprisingly when spending CoG money, 9.9 times out of 10 you're going to get Big Chris...50 replies | 4517 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:56Yeah, I'm in the capital of the south island. Lol Hammer Springs is a good place to visit for the pools. The sulphur ones are immense. ...25 replies | 736 view(s)
07-10-2015, 20:01I agree the recruitment on the whole would seem to be crap, Burke paid for that with his job, fair enough. Nobody said during Derby's interest in...72 replies | 5010 view(s)
07-10-2015, 19:29The late unlamented recruitment policy that put the club in a position to turn down £2m profit for Stephens.72 replies | 5010 view(s)
07-10-2015, 18:56One word from Coca-Cola and the whole thing comes tumbling down. Shirley Blatter was summoned to appear in front of The (lack of) Ethics Committee.60 replies | 2060 view(s)
07-10-2015, 16:3617 appearances might suggest he had a payment due at 20.72 replies | 5010 view(s)
07-10-2015, 16:01:bounce: Are there any takers? Can I lure anyone to Better Sussex with the promise of an armchair tailwindtastic ride over to start the...16447 replies | 414826 view(s)
06-10-2015, 21:41Good to see you too. Last winter I was riding with wee-wee poor illuminating lights, and I overtook a fella lit up like Blackpool. He then...16447 replies | 414826 view(s)
06-10-2015, 19:22I've just had a look. I'm not sure I can cope with a separate cabled battery pack, or a lightweight mount. I was strictly keeping to the geek...16447 replies | 414826 view(s)
06-10-2015, 18:24It would seem you've just saved me some cash Bold Seagull. I'll be doing my 'due diligence' :lol: After Dr Who, do you have any more info?16447 replies | 414826 view(s)
06-10-2015, 15:30I don't eat carbs. :lolol:50 replies | 1328 view(s)
06-10-2015, 14:48Custard creams or chocolate bourbons with a huge mug of tea.47 replies | 1901 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- February 25, 1970 (45)
About Stat Brother
- First Albion game:
- Sometime in in the late 70's, probably Arsenal. I'll have to check
- Favourite Albion player:
- El Abd/Buckley
- Best Albion experience:
- Waking into the East seeing the flags in the West
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family stand in line with the 6 yrd box
- Been an Albion boy since mid/late 70's. Broke with the Gooner family trad (1st game ever Highbury '76). Now entering my 3rd life, on 'the terraces' with The Albion, 70's - early 80's. Late 80's - mid 90's to the end of the Goldstone, followed by a splattering of away trips. Now Falmer, with my 2 kids currently 7 & 6.
- West west west Sussex
- Cycling, cooking, ale, and Haribo. Sadly the 1st one doesn't go well with the other 3.
Winter miles = Summer smiles.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 17:02
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Juergen Klopp
- Join Date
- 21:33 - Stat Brother mentioned banjo in post Cycling geeks... Nice riding there banjo.
- 14:57 - Stat Brother mentioned Glanders in post Cycling geeks...,677ft Basically a Glanders day out.
- 08:49 - 8ace mentioned Stat Brother in post BBC Sports Personality of the year,2015.... (what do you think Stat Brother ?) Anthony Joshua ne...
- 07:13 - Stumpy Tim mentioned Stat Brother in post Buckley back on loan?... broadly agree with Stat Brother, I would still wee m...
- 19:52 - Stat Brother mentioned Spreadbetting Seagull in post Cycling geeks...ne can be grateful Spreadbetting Seagull hasn't signed up to ...
- 19:50 - Stat Brother mentioned Glanders in post Cycling geeks... miles more than Glanders did on his own last ...
- 19:50 - Stat Brother mentioned Pogue Mahone in post Cycling geeks...tainly has been. Pogue Mahone can be grateful Spr...
- 10:19 - Stat Brother mentioned Glanders in post The Official Sir Bradley of Wiggo's Hour World Record attempt - Sunday 6pm, thread....sical background... Glanders is going. He should...
- 18:45 - Iamapen15 mentioned Stat Brother in post Estaban Sueltos...r spoiling your fun Stat Brother
- 18:11 - Stat Brother mentioned DarrenFreemansPerm in post Help needed on skateboards...pleaseDarrenFreemansPerm did indeed make that...
- 08:36 - Shirty mentioned Stat Brother in post Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4million...f this doesn't make Stat Brother happy, nothing will ...
- 11:26 - Stat Brother quoted Papa Lazarou in post Loannoon today? He's sure to score ag...
- 10:46 - Stat Brother quoted Bold Seagull in post Strength In Depth - The Big TestYou seem to be taking a negative ...
- 10:34 - Bold Seagull quoted Stat Brother in post Strength In Depth - The Big TestBut that's reliant on the back up...
- 10:19 - Stat Brother quoted Bold Seagull in post Strength In Depth - The Big TestCan be an advantage having a smal...
- 10:05 - Bold Seagull quoted Stat Brother in post Strength In Depth - The Big TestGetting back to the original poin...
- 22:04 - Stat Brother quoted Randsta in post What film have you watched the most times?American Physco Although y...
- 21:57 - Stat Brother quoted Pavilionaire in post Corbyn’s childlike and simplistic argument? .....For an old geezer Corbyn seems to...
- 21:36 - Stat Brother quoted Blue Valkyrie in post Sunday League player jailed........Could just have easily driven into...
- 21:13 - Blue Valkyrie quoted Stat Brother in post Sunday League player jailed........In other 'good jailing' news:- h...
- 19:32 - Gullflyinghigh quoted Stat Brother in post Sunday League player jailed........Were that the case I'd have given...
- 19:14 - jonny.rainbow quoted Stat Brother in post March v TownerIt's occurred to me this Saturday...
- 17:51 - Stat Brother quoted Gullflyinghigh in post Sunday League player jailed........Be honest, at least a small part of...
- 17:09 - Gullflyinghigh quoted Stat Brother in post Sunday League player jailed........Having read that earlier it sound...
- 13:10 - Pogue Mahone quoted Stat Brother in post Cycling geeksAt the moment I have a surprise d...
- 12:46 - banjo quoted Stat Brother in post Cycling geeks. At the moment I have a surprise...
- 11:46 - lawros left foot quoted Stat Brother in post Corbyn’s childlike and simplistic argument? .....I'm thinking this point:- My a...
- 22:21 - BadFish quoted Stat Brother in post Libyan sex-attack soldiers 'seeking asylum'Not read the article, but I think...
- 22:18 - Stat Brother quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Annoying bearded numpties selling cereal for £3 a bowl in poverty zoneAsk NSC: Which of us keyboard warriors woul...
- 21:41 - Hillian1 quoted Stat Brother in post Libyan sex-attack soldiers 'seeking asylum'Point taken chaps it was a knee J...
- 20:44 - alfredmizen quoted Stat Brother in post Libyan sex-attack soldiers 'seeking asylum'It would appear that the home off...