48 replies | 3712 view(s)
1631 replies | 190707 view(s)
21-07-2016, 11:16I'm guessing with the two games on Saturday that Hambo will get his chance in either fixture.75 replies | 7939 view(s)
21-07-2016, 08:11pishhead replied to a thread Only 250 quid to [jump the queue for*] the Seven Stars Sports bar.. [* = get in to] in The Big BoardAll a precursor to Dick's becoming a members only bar.272 replies | 17544 view(s)
20-07-2016, 22:18Spot on with every single point. The last point is the most pertinent. Big Sam needs to find our own identity.175 replies | 7072 view(s)
19-07-2016, 16:4748 degrees. I work in a kitchen. FML.59 replies | 2193 view(s)
19-07-2016, 10:00Pretty sure they will take one from the u21s.59 replies | 7824 view(s)
16-07-2016, 23:04It's a real shame if true as he really did look like he had the raw ingredients to be a very good player. His Dad was similar in a way.90 replies | 7993 view(s)
14-07-2016, 14:40I'm going just to ask if we will be signing 6 more left backs so we don't get caught short again.24 replies | 1323 view(s)
14-07-2016, 09:00The puma ones look like an aardvark's foot.28 replies | 1503 view(s)
13-07-2016, 18:10The amount of football snobbery shows just what's wrong at the moment. The expression you can't polish a turd springs to mind. It wasn't Hodgson's...333 replies | 14860 view(s)
12-07-2016, 17:45pishhead replied to a thread So is this the year the DS start to get first team action? in The Big BoardWasn't Ian Muir also a product of our youth system?36 replies | 1792 view(s)
12-07-2016, 17:42On the evidence of the euros what we have is a group of players who are mentally weak and who to a man looked bereft of basic football skills. We...333 replies | 14860 view(s)
12-07-2016, 17:06Which makes it even more bizarre the clamouring for him to be offered the job.333 replies | 14860 view(s)
12-07-2016, 17:02Big Sam for me. I think he gets a poor rap in this country. He has always achieved success relative to the expectations wherever he has been. He was...333 replies | 14860 view(s)
11-07-2016, 20:30Do they have the strange pricing still? And do they still let you have half and half?346 replies | 23721 view(s)
06-07-2016, 08:35I'm sure the season will be revived shortly after.29 replies | 2875 view(s)
06-07-2016, 08:33I'm not sure we are likely to strengthen in Central midfield. I guess it depends if CH sees a future for Ince or JFC.2247 replies | 246409 view(s)
04-07-2016, 16:56Yes. The 7th richest man in China is an expert on 1950's English football.24 replies | 3097 view(s)
03-07-2016, 09:05Jennay8 replies | 680 view(s)
02-07-2016, 12:29Must be Ronaldo or Messi then.544 replies | 61184 view(s)
02-07-2016, 09:01He doesn't strike me as a leader of men. And for that reason I'm out.28 replies | 1366 view(s)
29-06-2016, 09:25Is it not possible he could warg into one of the dragon's?622 replies | 48208 view(s)
29-06-2016, 09:024. Young players who haven't been anywhere near the first teams of Bayern/ Dortmund don't earn 20k a week.54 replies | 2102 view(s)
622 replies | 48208 view(s)
29-06-2016, 08:00Having a football association that actually controls their own system would be a good start at our end.54 replies | 2102 view(s)
28-06-2016, 20:37So we couldn't hear that she said the mad king was Jon's father. Allegedly.622 replies | 48208 view(s)
28-06-2016, 12:49pishhead replied to a thread Lazio - pre-season friendly at the Amex - Sunday 31st July, kick-off 3pm in The Big BoardHe did. For England B coincidentally against Italy B.90 replies | 9296 view(s)
27-06-2016, 22:02I have a feeling the FA will go for Southgate.333 replies | 14860 view(s)
26-06-2016, 10:57Eubank wouldn't last 4 rounds against GGG.7 replies | 548 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- September 23, 1982 (33)
- First Albion game:
- vs wolves 89/90
- Favourite Albion player:
- john byrne
Lets all do the conga
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 20-06-2009 08:58
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 10:38
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Are our U21s not ready?
- Join Date
- 19:11 - ArcticBlue quoted pishhead in post Anyone have an old style Xbox 360 I could borrow for an hour?I've got an exes box if that'...
- 18:42 - Triggaaar quoted pishhead in post Anyone have an old style Xbox 360 I could borrow for an hour?I've got an exes box if that'...
- 21:05 - atfc village quoted pishhead in post England v Scotland - Euro 96 Group Stage game LIVE NOWHistory has been fortunate on...
- 18:03 - John Bumlick quoted pishhead in post Streaming TV, Is this too good to be true??Yes. Best way to imagine it i...
- 17:47 - pishhead quoted pasty in post Streaming TV, Is this too good to be true??So help out somebody still...
- 16:51 - ManOfSussex quoted pishhead in post England v Scotland - Euro 96 Group Stage game LIVE NOWHodgson's Swiss team Hodgs...
- 12:20 - atfc village quoted pishhead in post England v Scotland - Euro 96 Group Stage game LIVE NOWHistory has been fortunate on...
- 11:00 - Easy 10 quoted pishhead in post England v Scotland - Euro 96 Group Stage game LIVE NOWHistory has been fortunate on...
- 03:04 - Triggaaar quoted pishhead in post Football League to switch from three divisions to fourWe'll still be moaning about ...
- 18:22 - pishhead quoted Durlston in post Football League to switch from three divisions to fourThe Conference is effectively...
- 18:19 - pishhead quoted Grassman in post Happier times in the Play-offsWhen interviewed afterwards o...
- 17:52 - Grassman quoted pishhead in post Happier times in the Play-offsOne of my favourite ever albi...
- 16:44 - Se20 quoted pishhead in post Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup FinalI hope palace go 4 up with th...
- 09:54 - Marshy quoted pishhead in post Norwich financial difficultiesBar perhaps Klose and Brady I...
- 09:21 - Rod Marsh quoted pishhead in post Bloom's ReviewAnd rightly so, we were the s...
- 09:03 - pishhead quoted Steve in Japan in post Bloom's ReviewPuts the pressure on stating Top 2 ...