28-08-2015, 20:58No it's near hirstmanzoo.506 replies | 64138 view(s)
28-08-2015, 14:31Bloody hell. Looks like this ones happening.478 replies | 66047 view(s)
24-08-2015, 08:43I'm in the get rid camp. To refuse to play is inexcusable.969 replies | 91135 view(s)
21-08-2015, 14:38Whilst Celtic manager his ineptness gave us the great headline. "Super Caley go ballistic Celtic are atrocious"9 replies | 548 view(s)
14-08-2015, 20:01pishhead replied to a thread Do we now need anymore players before the transfer deadline? in The Big BoardI've got a sneaky feeling that we'll bring in a striker who will be a complete shock to everyone and in the process break our transfer record.86 replies | 7633 view(s)
11-08-2015, 10:31Allow steak to come up to room temperature. Get pan scaldingly hot. Oil the steak not the pan, dont season as burnt pepper tastes horrible. Cook 2...56 replies | 2445 view(s)
09-08-2015, 15:12I'm not so sure. Bruno has a better pedigree than Rosenior. Certainly if Bruno maintains Fridays level of performance Rosenior won't get a look in.30 replies | 3064 view(s)
09-08-2015, 10:57And that is where our winger (s) will come from. No value in England. Bang average players go for ridiculous fees.138 replies | 17008 view(s)
07-08-2015, 14:51Finish work in T-minus 10 minutes then straight to the pub.25 replies | 1521 view(s)
06-08-2015, 20:42Where in Rustington do you live? And are you always as miserable as you sounded on the fans forum?23 replies | 1637 view(s)
05-08-2015, 17:17kingcole20 replies | 3128 view(s)
04-08-2015, 23:22Hambo could literally be anything. He could well be the next Toby Agdestein or we could've unearthed a gem. Lots of decent players seem to come out...6 replies | 863 view(s)
04-08-2015, 19:2154 appearances in two seasons, not a bad return. If memory serves me correct he was out of favour with Harry when QPR were in the championship. ...53 replies | 3076 view(s)
04-08-2015, 16:59It's top level experience that we're getting here. Even if it wasn't Bobby if we were signing anyone who had just played 30 odd games in the premier...53 replies | 3076 view(s)
04-08-2015, 16:14Of course he isn't the same player. Imagine you're a young striker starting out the little things that Zamora would be able to teach you will be...53 replies | 3076 view(s)
03-08-2015, 22:37Exactly how I feel. Huge boost to the whole club. Even if he doesn't play Friday it guarantees to add a few k through the gates.251 replies | 31839 view(s)
03-08-2015, 18:567 people will sing before friday.33 replies | 2762 view(s)
03-08-2015, 16:41pishhead replied to a thread Blackburn have turned down an improved £3 million bid for Marshall in The Big BoardGrabban played against us for Bournemouth as a central striker. He didn't figure against us at the amex for Norwich.139 replies | 18735 view(s)
03-08-2015, 12:28To be fair when you posted the Leon Britton "discussion" they probably was scratching their arse seeing as there wasn't much football going on.146 replies | 17863 view(s)
03-08-2015, 12:26Click on his profile and view forum posts. It was his last post prior to this one.146 replies | 17863 view(s)
03-08-2015, 12:11This is the same poster who said we were signing Leon Britton. Nothing to see here.146 replies | 17863 view(s)
31-07-2015, 16:53I'd guess its more down to how veg is harvested. PYO fruit tends to be berries etc that can simply be picked off a bush.16 replies | 529 view(s)
31-07-2015, 11:48The preachers of doom are spot on. It's nothing short of a disgrace that we haven't addressed the lack of attacking quality. For it two have happened...1540 replies | 125094 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- September 23, 1982 (32)
- First Albion game:
- vs wolves 89/90
- Favourite Albion player:
- john byrne
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 20-06-2009 08:58
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 00:19
- Join Date
- 17:31 - pishhead quoted Marty___Mcfly in post Schalke sack Jens Keller to appoint Roberto Di Matteo -How's his German? Nicht gut!
- 23:14 - Diego Napier quoted pishhead in post I phones[QUOTE=pishhead;6599010]Seeing as I ...
- 23:12 - pishhead quoted BensGrandad in post I phones[QUOTE=pishhead;6599010]Seeing a...
- 23:02 - TottonSeagull quoted pishhead in post I phones[QUOTE=pishhead;6599010]Seeing as I ...
- 22:55 - BensGrandad quoted pishhead in post I phones[QUOTE=pishhead;6599010]Seeing as I ...
- 22:47 - pishhead quoted BensGrandad in post I phonesFirst of all having just got hom...
- 12:04 - Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo quoted pishhead in post I phonesThat's probably one of the wo...
- 12:01 - pishhead quoted BensGrandad in post I phonesIt works, so dont knock the Dail...
- 11:55 - pishhead quoted BensGrandad in post I phonesIt works, so dont knock the Dail...
- 11:37 - Varndean VI Form College quoted pishhead in post I phonesI'll stop you there. Ha!
- 11:31 - pishhead quoted BensGrandad in post I phonesWife has 1 and son has just poin...
- 20:15 - AZ Gull quoted pishhead in post Albion U21s v Albion U21s (Baggies v Seagulls) Tonight - 7pmDidn't Varela play for Portug...
- 12:17 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted pishhead in post Evening 'season ticket' for the Amex. Nice ideaWalk towards the bridge car p...
- 11:59 - severnside gull quoted pishhead in post Team for BrentfordToko appears to have complete...
- 11:33 - pishhead quoted Medwayseagull in post Team for BrentfordToko appears to have completely fa...
- 11:04 - pishhead quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Evening 'season ticket' for the Amex. Nice ideaFor a stadium that relies on staggered geta...