Yesterday, 18:47Derby it has to be said had a very good game plan. Much like Fulham and to a lesser extent QPR they had decent possession in their own half but...58 replies | 3766 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:57pishhead replied to a thread If Boro play a 5 man midfield how does 4-4-2 counteract this? in The Big BoardLong shots will be key. Dimi has a bad habit of parrying a lot into dangerous areas.123 replies | 8684 view(s)
03-05-2016, 10:03We would easily take 2k.39 replies | 2425 view(s)
01-05-2016, 20:29Just finished work and enjoying a pint of Brewdog born to die. A little tickler at 8.5%!5 replies | 103 view(s)
01-05-2016, 08:57Spot on really. When you spend what they have spent they should have won the league at a canter.139 replies | 10421 view(s)
30-04-2016, 13:03Leicester. Not saying it will happen but what is the point of a football club if not to compete at the highest possible level. We are no longer...107 replies | 6304 view(s)
30-04-2016, 12:37I have visions of us getting absolutely battered all game and Dunk popping up to score to level the game and running the length of the pitch ear...40 replies | 2445 view(s)
29-04-2016, 16:45Cellar cleanliness is one of the things that EHO officers check. Receiving a low rating is usually down to poor due diligence documentation and/or...46 replies | 1768 view(s)
29-04-2016, 14:42I stopped caring about the premier league a while back but surely Palace have already secured Europa league football by their league placing? Reason...13 replies | 1014 view(s)
29-04-2016, 14:38I thought we tried to get him from Torquay but he knocked us back?17 replies | 1365 view(s)
28-04-2016, 13:59Dale Stephens and Uwe Huenemeier are at a bags meeting at Perry Barr. Chris Hughton and Colin Calderwood are taking their other half's down the...18 replies | 1209 view(s)
28-04-2016, 13:52Connor Goldson is spending a day with an image consultant. Gordon Greer is having splinters removed from his backside. Bruno is shopping for Beard...18 replies | 1209 view(s)
26-04-2016, 13:14We're rounding the corner on the shoulder of the leaders but at this point it's still anyone's race.4 replies | 240 view(s)
25-04-2016, 23:01Especially if he's had a skinfull of real ale washed down with a parmo.59 replies | 3562 view(s)
25-04-2016, 20:33You and a mate. Teach your son's a valuable lesson that sibling rivalry won't get them nowhere.59 replies | 3562 view(s)
25-04-2016, 08:36The tvs were usually fron grandad rentals so they probably had to give them back!181 replies | 20077 view(s)
25-04-2016, 08:35I don't think Richie Reynolds was too pleased when his Co host mentioned getting the same haircut as Kayal.181 replies | 20077 view(s)
24-04-2016, 09:07Or a much better Darren Currie. He's getting better as each game passes. His work rate yesterday was brilliant.251 replies | 24550 view(s)
23-04-2016, 18:55This. Any bandwagon jumpers will be weeded out.41 replies | 3284 view(s)
15-04-2016, 08:12pishhead replied to a thread Tony gale thinks the fulham squad is as good as ours ?? in The Big BoardYou've gone and done it now haven't you!55 replies | 4946 view(s)
14-04-2016, 12:09pishhead replied to a thread Say we DO get promoted (yes I know) which players would we keep? in The Big BoardWhy would we ruin the great spirit and camaraderie that we have in the squad? Of course we would need to strengthen but it definitely won't be a...28 replies | 1398 view(s)
13-04-2016, 13:38My go to for football is Castaway/live sports/reddit/soccerstreams Google reddit soccerstreams when there is a game about to start and check out...557 replies | 42278 view(s)
13-04-2016, 09:28What we ideally need is Boro to win versus Burnley Dyche to KO Karanka and call everyone in Boro child molesters, Barton to Break Adomah's legs...73 replies | 6694 view(s)
11-04-2016, 22:59****ing rogered it senseless.67 replies | 2448 view(s)
11-04-2016, 13:43Just how everyone saw it working out when we signed Rosenior!50 replies | 4204 view(s)
10-04-2016, 09:01pishhead replied to a thread Out of automatic promotion if we don't beat forest in The Big BoardAfter seeing the highlights of both the games yesterday Burnley and Boro could both have dropped points. There's going to be plenty of twists and...63 replies | 7306 view(s)
10-04-2016, 08:58Like it or not AJ is the big ticket now in this country, he puts bums on seats and will make a lot of people including himself very rich. I'd like to...115 replies | 6062 view(s)
09-04-2016, 22:18I think it's under live sports.557 replies | 42278 view(s)
09-04-2016, 18:49Just explain that gambling is a mugs game. But as a gesture of goodwill you will give him a quid.62 replies | 3678 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- September 23, 1982 (33)
- First Albion game:
- vs wolves 89/90
- Favourite Albion player:
- john byrne
Lets all do the conga
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 20-06-2009 08:58
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 19:46
- Join Date
- 13:14 - pishhead quoted hans kraay fan club in post Jiri Skalak, 23yo Czech attacker, confirmed signing.I'd imagine that in theory its for healt...
- 10:40 - JonnyComeEarly quoted pishhead in post Jiri Skalak, 23yo Czech attacker, confirmed signing.Out of interest why? just be...
- 10:35 - pishhead quoted JonnyComeEarly in post Jiri Skalak, 23yo Czech attacker, confirmed signing.was hoping he was a £3m - £4m kinda...
- 12:13 - pishhead quoted Gwylan in post Albion U21s v Wolves U21s - 7pm tonight at the Checkatrade.com StadiumDo we have a poor record in...
- 12:09 - pishhead quoted Napier's Knee in post Albion U21s v Wolves U21s - 7pm tonight at the Checkatrade.com StadiumI've seen Molumby a few times now ...
- 10:44 - Sam Ovett quoted pishhead in post Jonah AyungaLet's hope he's more successf...
- 10:43 - pishhead quoted Sweeney Todd in post *** Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread ***Yaser Kasim - remember him? - is ...
- 10:22 - 8ace quoted pishhead in post warren aspinall says murray deal closeExactly. It makes absolutely ...
- 08:40 - Bozza quoted pishhead in post warren aspinall says murray deal closeExactly. It makes absolutely ...
- 08:35 - pishhead quoted Bozza in post warren aspinall says murray deal closeI just don't see why Bourn...
- 08:07 - pishhead quoted Prince Monolulu in post Leo Ulloa is coming homeJust saw Leo at Pease Pottage Servic...
- 12:59 - Pavilionaire quoted pishhead in post Come on TimPerhaps he should've pulled o...
- 12:55 - pishhead quoted Javeaseagull in post Come on TimHope he doesn't get a phone call ...
- 12:53 - pishhead quoted narly101 in post The Bison ArmsAnd seafood from a basket in ...
- 08:11 - pishhead quoted HantsSeagull in post Is there actually any truth in the Glenn Murray speculation?seems very probable. naylor would...
- 07:54 - albionite quoted pishhead in post Is there actually any truth in the Glenn Murray speculation?The same people that loved CM...
- 07:52 - pishhead quoted Thunder Bolt in post Is there actually any truth in the Glenn Murray speculation?That was a very small minority. A...
- 07:50 - El Presidente quoted pishhead in post Is there actually any truth in the Glenn Murray speculation?This has all the potential to...