Today, 09:25Is it not possible he could warg into one of the dragon's?617 replies | 45694 view(s)
Today, 09:024. Young players who haven't been anywhere near the first teams of Bayern/ Dortmund don't earn 20k a week.42 replies | 1148 view(s)
617 replies | 45694 view(s)
Today, 08:00Having a football association that actually controls their own system would be a good start at our end.42 replies | 1148 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:37So we couldn't hear that she said the mad king was Jon's father. Allegedly.617 replies | 45694 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:49pishhead replied to a thread Lazio - pre-season friendly at the Amex - Sunday 31st July, kick-off 3pm in The Big BoardHe did. For England B coincidentally against Italy B.77 replies | 5695 view(s)
27-06-2016, 22:02I have a feeling the FA will go for Southgate.190 replies | 7505 view(s)
26-06-2016, 10:57Eubank wouldn't last 4 rounds against GGG.7 replies | 455 view(s)
15-06-2016, 09:05I predict a Wolves scenario where they fall through the league. The facts are that they have a manager with no experience of the league and a roster...54 replies | 3080 view(s)
14-06-2016, 12:13A lot of the storylines do seem quite laborious. I do hope that it builds into a final crescendo where we will have a trial by combat featuring the...617 replies | 45694 view(s)
13-06-2016, 11:33Him and Paul Mcdonald in that last run of games at the Goldstone were just awesome. Good old fashioned wing play.80 replies | 4868 view(s)
11-06-2016, 10:20Or the fact that landlords are forced to purchase stuff that they can get half price elsewhere.41 replies | 2097 view(s)
10-06-2016, 19:31pishhead replied to a thread Facepalms at the ready - its the Euro 2016 COACH SLOGANS in The Big Board#cjtc47 replies | 1962 view(s)
08-06-2016, 11:48You speak in jest but from memory he has played left back previously.183 replies | 34289 view(s)
07-06-2016, 20:40pishhead replied to a thread Anyone have an old style Xbox 360 I could borrow for an hour? in The Big BoardIt's the one that suffers from the red ring of death.41 replies | 1782 view(s)
07-06-2016, 18:35pishhead replied to a thread Anyone have an old style Xbox 360 I could borrow for an hour? in The Big BoardI've got an exes box if that's any help?41 replies | 1782 view(s)
04-06-2016, 17:18Shahi is always decent.42 replies | 2227 view(s)
02-06-2016, 18:48My abiding memory is of their awful song about having a wheel barrow.51 replies | 3575 view(s)
02-06-2016, 17:47Yes. Best way to imagine it is that you have every live channel running anywhere at your fingertips. Plus any film or TV series. Setup may take a...36 replies | 2375 view(s)
02-06-2016, 10:21pishhead replied to a thread England v Scotland - Euro 96 Group Stage game LIVE NOW in The Big BoardHistory has been fortunate on that England team. Bar the Dutch game where we were Brilliant we were very average in every other game. The Spanish...25 replies | 1214 view(s)
30-05-2016, 16:55With the boxing mismatches recently on Dave expect to see an exhibition match between Phil Taylor and Stevie Wonder.2 replies | 228 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- September 23, 1982 (33)
- First Albion game:
- vs wolves 89/90
- Favourite Albion player:
- john byrne
Lets all do the conga
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 20-06-2009 08:58
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 13:33
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Game of thrones
- Join Date
- 19:47 - Arthur quoted pishhead in post New Stone Roses single being released tonightPretty sure you can listen to...
- 19:08 - Badger quoted pishhead in post Sami leaves again........As good as John Barnes is at ...
- 16:53 - pishhead quoted Arthur in post New Stone Roses single being released tonightXFM it would seem. 7307445...
- 15:53 - pishhead quoted Badger in post Sami leaves again........He's about as good at footb...
- 11:06 - hans kraay fan club quoted pishhead in post Bruno in midfieldThat is an option but we woul...
- 17:13 - Hidden
- 17:02 - Hidden
- 22:06 - pishhead quoted GingerBeerMan in post You are the ref: Dale Stephens' challenge on Gaston RamirezTo see people use the 'he won the ...
- 23:05 - el punal quoted pishhead in post Middlesborough ticket dilemnaEspecially if he's had a skin...
- 23:01 - pishhead quoted el punal in post Middlesborough ticket dilemnaHere's a solution for you. As...
- 08:36 - pishhead quoted blue'n'white in post Tonights End of Season Awards threadI remember the year at the Goldst...