Today, 14:47Best fans in the Premier League / Country / Europe / The Whole Wide World... 8358613208179179523787 replies | 235063 view(s)
Today, 14:17Oh do stop splitting hairs. It was the assumption that the OP quite clearly made. You got hoisted by your own petard. Deal with it.11 replies | 572 view(s)
Today, 13:50As so do Islamic terrorists for driving cars into pedestrians but you still shouldn't jump to conclusions, you fool! Just because there's form...11 replies | 572 view(s)
Today, 13:48If Bruno falls down in a match against Forest but The Complete And Utter Shyster didn't see it would the East Stand make a noise?60 replies | 3422 view(s)
Today, 13:44Got to love a virtue-signalling hypocrite. You rightly advise against jumping to conclusions to fit an agenda but then you go and say that "still...11 replies | 572 view(s)
Today, 11:58Wozza started a thread The inside story of how Chris Hughton became the unlikeliest saviour of Newcastle United in The Big BoardNice piece, this. http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/inside-story-how-chris-hughton-126518110 replies | 188 view(s)
Today, 11:55I was sent this earlier. It's a table of the remaining fixtures for each club, based on the average points already gained by opponents to be faced. ...48 replies | 3005 view(s)
Today, 11:01Every away game is difficult in this league. Every single one48 replies | 3005 view(s)
Today, 10:22Imperious again. What a player. He seemed particularly pumped up yesterday.60 replies | 3422 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:55There may only be a very small minority of fans who get involved in scraps but these threads ALWAYS get the most views on here. Take this thread for...67 replies | 15773 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:33It's not delusional, it's true. The only difference was, as you say, that it turned out that we weren't that good at playing it against decent teams....85 replies | 6619 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:58I thought it amusing when just about the only chant I heard from them was "Shall we sing a song for you" and then they didn't.53 replies | 5334 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:51Wasn't there a statistic that under Gus we rarely, if ever won, after conceding first? If that doesn't show the limitations of only playing one way...85 replies | 6619 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:41I used to think that Reading's keeper was pretty decent. Totally revised my opinion after today's match.85 replies | 6619 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:36I was drinking in Lewes before the game with an ex-work colleague Reading fan and about 15 of his mates. They've been supporting Reading since they...67 replies | 15773 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:34Bozza replied to a thread "It's not a man bag, it's a leather tote bag darling" in The Big BoardWould it happen in Berlin?8 replies | 551 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:29I don't buy this "when we were shit" business. We're playing in the Championship - that's all. We're not in the Premier League, just knocking on the...53 replies | 5334 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:21Agreed. I wish he didn't make it all about him. For me it's souring what is otherwise an incredible period for the club. That Pardew chap is out...71 replies | 9491 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:19Not a fairy tale. Heard exactly the same story from a friend. Spoke to another mate before the game and he said there was a bit of fisticuffs outside...67 replies | 15773 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:17He went proper mental with his celebrations. I'm not sure I like this new approach.71 replies | 9491 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:40Simster replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardCocks. One of these two teams will win now...357 replies | 21804 view(s)
274 replies | 32310 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:33Simster replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardGet in!!!!!357 replies | 21804 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:09You sick, sick ******* :nono:61 replies | 3922 view(s)
24-02-2017, 22:43Now. Hope this helps.30 replies | 3025 view(s)
24-02-2017, 22:07I own this half-half scarf and I keep it near the loo in the bathroom. In case of emergency it gives me something to wipe with.30 replies | 1736 view(s)
24-02-2017, 21:45Not really. Sir Ivan Rogers resigned and he did so not because of pressure from pro-Brexit politicans but from what he perceived as their inability...27474 replies | 1026757 view(s)
24-02-2017, 21:23I hope this won't impact the new market in half and half CLOCKS.30 replies | 1736 view(s)
24-02-2017, 21:03Hard to believe he'll play. If he does, that's good news as he won't be fully fit67 replies | 6852 view(s)
24-02-2017, 20:57I might well pop over too and see this once in a lifetime event. Jay was saying on FB that they will have someone running alongside the last runner...9402 replies | 458487 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- September 25, 1971 (45)
- First Albion game:
- Huddersfield League Cup, 1981
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- The winner at Cardiff?
- Amex season ticket location:
- Family stand
- Keen runner, like lots of sports
- Playing With My Kids, Association football, Cricket, Running, Various Sports, Enjoying Family Time, Music, Film, Socialising With Chums, Travel, Rugby Time With the Kids, Partaking in Various Sports
- IT Consultant, Supporting traders in an IT kind of way
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:00
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 16
- 15:22 - Hamilton mentioned Simster in post Crawley may bid for city status...part. Preston Park Simster It really is a shit...
- 15:17 - Simster mentioned Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Our run in...in full agreement. Tom Hark, Preston Park, I think it's fair t...
- 15:17 - Simster mentioned Mellotron in post Our run inSpot on, Mellotron. I am expecting a l...
- 21:34 - Simster mentioned Return of the Makh in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17... Give club gobshite Return of the Makh a little nudge when ...
- 20:16 - Simster mentioned Buzzer in post The Gift that keeps on Giving. Them lot of course.Buzzer, you forgot that ban...
- 19:38 - Simster mentioned Dougie in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17...vely stuff. Jog on Dougie you tiresome Nigel b...
- 14:23 - Simster mentioned Return of the Makh in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Has anyone seen Return of the Makh? I'm worried, he se...
- 13:25 - Bozza mentioned Simster in post Minutes applause...agree as I said to Simster's opening post. Al...
- 09:18 - Simster mentioned gullshark in post Being picky...what little things would you change at The Amex?...ion as explained by gullshark and Bozza is a very ...
- 18:19 - Simster quoted edna krabappel in post Which 3 PL teams (2 if you include Palace) do you want relegated this season?Palace, obviously. Boro, because t...
- 12:56 - Simster quoted Dick Head in post Up the Villa JaspThat's a strange attitude. If ...
- 12:55 - Simster quoted Giraffe in post Up the Villa JaspThat's a strange attitude. I...
- 12:50 - Dick Head quoted Simster in post Up the Villa JaspI am struggling to care abou...
- 12:04 - Giraffe quoted Simster in post Up the Villa JaspI am struggling to care abou...
- 11:12 - hans kraay fan club quoted Simster in post Up the Villa JaspIf Villa - have the mentalit...
- 10:30 - Simster quoted SurreySeagulls in post Result lads !!!Not far from my bet £5 e/w on Brig...
- 10:17 - Simster quoted theroyal in post Tuesday evening Huddersfield v ReadingA moot topic I fear. We'll ge...
- 09:22 - Mellotron quoted Simster in post Up the Villa JaspI am struggling to care abou...
- 10:13 - Bold Seagull quoted Simster in post Barnsley, Reading and NewcastleThe number of people on Twit...
- 10:10 - Bozza quoted Simster in post Bet 365Just to add that if you are ...
- 10:00 - Bozza quoted Simster in post Bet 365...other tactic and as Simster says, you can try an...
- 09:47 - boik quoted Simster in post Barnsley, Reading and NewcastleWe never win at Barnsley and...
- 09:46 - Simster quoted Albumen in post Bet 365I almost understood that unt...
- 09:37 - Driver8 quoted Simster in post Glad we got Cardiff out of the way earlyOn the other hand, I'm not q...