Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Valentín Barco **Signed 20/01/24**

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm more confused than ever about what our best 11 and best formation are. Barco and Baleba definitley each bring something unique to the side, but you also have to fit in Gross, Mitoma, JP, Enciso. Barco looks though his best position might be left midfield in a 4-3-3.
We have too many good players now and need to Get Rid of some of them.
What were the recruitment team thinking?
It. Is. A Disgrace.

One of the crosses he put in was absolutely sensational. Criminal no one got on the end of it.
Even the commentary team were drooling over him. I thought he was sensational although he will make mistakes but boy does he try to make up for them when he does. I call him our little firecracker🙂

Last edited:

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Another great signing, hits a great ball.

Loads to like about him
Hard to believe he’s only 19 and already looks a very exciting player. Attack minded, can play a threaded through ball, crosses as well, if not better than anyone and is a body in the way defender. Can also run at players and has adapted to De Zerbi ball faster than most. Already second to Veltman at shitehousing, I going to enjoy his year as an Albion player :wink:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Thought he looked the real deal last night. He is going to be a seriously exciting player.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We’ve finally found someone who is capable of putting in regular, dangerous and accurate balls with zip. We just need the personnel to get on the end of them now
We've been missing this SO badly for some time. Regular, aggressive whipped crosses. Love it.

Jul 7, 2003
Love the attacking intent and his crossing. However, his 'enthusiastic' tackling is likely to lead to a few suspensions during the season so we shouldn't be writing off Pervis at this stage.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'm more confused than ever about what our best 11 and best formation are. Barco and Baleba definitley each bring something unique to the side, but you also have to fit in Gross, Mitoma, JP, Enciso. Barco looks though his best position might be left midfield in a 4-3-3.
In truth - Gross would have been dropped if he wasn't Gross.
Long, long season for him and it's taken away his quick thinking and execution.
He needs a rest.

I would have rather seen Baleba start every game after we got knocked out of Europe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here